Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Sheltie Talk > Say Hello!
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Jul 9, 2014, 01:40 PM

Welcome! Your dogs and your pictures are beautiful!
Shaman Von Raesfeld - GSD Mix 02/06/11-- Aussies at Bridge: Quasar, Holly, & Mayson
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 9, 2014, 09:30 PM

Nadine, those are two of the most adorable Shelties I;ve ever seen! And how I love their nickname -- "the brownies"! We call Annie Laurie "Little Brown Dog.

If you get a chance, look on Facebook at The Wonderful Sheltie. There's a delightful Swiss lady, Severine Vicknair, who lives in the US.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 09:51 PM

Welcome to Sheltie Nation from Canada
Wonderful pictures of the brownies, they are very sweet! Looking forward to exchange of ideas and tips about European Agility :D I also do some agility, not competing at any top level just the occasional local trial, etc, but really love the sport. I am a fan of most dogsports may someday explore dock diving, have dabbled a bit in Frisbee and just contemplating a little freestyle routine...
but all in all I just love spending time with my boys :D whatever we're doing, we love to have fun here at Sheltie Nation, so glad you could join us!
Welcome to the Brownies from Toffee and Spruce
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10431394_10154308976665282_8951780391763739104_o.jpg (24.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Spruce jump.jpg (61.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 934993_10201486992073773_1149708988_n.jpg (48.8 KB, 9 views)
Old Jul 13, 2014, 12:51 AM

Welcome :) the "brownies" are absolutely beautiful!
Jaden's Precious Jewel "Jade"
Old Jul 15, 2014, 12:19 PM

Such gorgeous dogs, you have!!! Welcome! I'm new too =]
Old Jul 15, 2014, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Nadine, those are two of the most adorable Shelties I;ve ever seen! And how I love their nickname -- "the brownies"! We call Annie Laurie "Little Brown Dog.
Welcome!!!
I spent some time in Switzerland, in St Gallen....

Everett was "Little Brown Dog" too!
Old Jul 16, 2014, 04:33 PM

Hi and welcome!
Switzerland is a beautiful country and your dogs are stunning too. Does Chaim have any British breeding behind - he might be distantly related to one of mine? Love your photos!

I'm hooked on agility too, I've been doing it less than 2 years but hope I'll be doing it forever! Like Toffee's Mom says it will be fun exchanging ideas. One of the best things about agility (I think) is how it is such a global sport.

Last edited by seashel; Jul 16, 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Punctuation!
Old Jul 20, 2014, 09:49 AM

Thanks for all your warm welcomes! It's funny that some people here were in Switzerland. And yes, it is a beautiful country and "never" would go home to Germany.

I am doing the most time agility, some obedience and other stuff. Calliesmom, I loe sable merles but here inE urope it isn't allowed to breed them. But perhaps I will import sometimes one. But my "heart colour" are the bi blacks but unforunately I had a lot of bad luck with these boys

Seashel, here you can find the pedigree of Chaim: http://www.swiss-paws.com/chaim/chaim-pedigree/

One english sheltie and the american type isn't findabel anymore, haha! How I said… I love the american type but I love heads with "stop" like my Raichu (http://www.swiss-paws.com/raichu/raichu-pedigree/). He has enough bone and a nice muzzle but not too extreme. And he is just 15 months old, think he needs some more time to develop.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 08:22 PM

Your shelties are beautiful - welcome!

Mom to Hanna ( smerle born June 3, 2013)
Old Jul 21, 2014, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
Thanks for all your warm welcomes! It's funny that some people here were in Switzerland. And yes, it is a beautiful country and "never" would go home to Germany.

I am doing the most time agility, some obedience and other stuff. Calliesmom, I loe sable merles but here inE urope it isn't allowed to breed them. But perhaps I will import sometimes one. But my "heart colour" are the bi blacks but unforunately I had a lot of bad luck with these boys

Seashel, here you can find the pedigree of Chaim: http://www.swiss-paws.com/chaim/chaim-pedigree/

One english sheltie and the american type isn't findabel anymore, haha! How I said… I love the american type but I love heads with "stop" like my Raichu (http://www.swiss-paws.com/raichu/raichu-pedigree/). He has enough bone and a nice muzzle but not too extreme. And he is just 15 months old, think he needs some more time to develop.

Thank you for posting the pedigrees (a fascination of mine). I see Chaim has two of my favourite international lines (Scotsdream/Grandgables) behind.

I think Raichu has a lovely expression - both are handsome (and clever) boys!