Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

I'm In Prison!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by maddiesmom, Nov 20, 2013.

1. maddiesmom

maddiesmom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Help! Lily here. Mum and Dad said I can't be trusted so I am locked up in this wire thingy and my brother and sisters are laughing at me. Mum is at work and Dad had to go shopping. They say I am here cause I still pee and poop on the floor when they aren't looking. I am almost 7 months old and I should know better. It's not my fault that they don't know the difference between a play woof and a let me out woof, is it.

2. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Dixie here! Oh Lily! That's absolutely DREADFUL! How could your hooman mommy and daddy lock you up in the wire thingy?! Your brother and sister sound mean too, laughing at you the way they are. I don't think they'ed be laughing too much if THEY were stuck in there. Cheer up little girl, I'm sure you can get out to play very soon.

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Dear Lily,

You are in the brig. Stop pooping on the floor. Then they will let you out of the brig.

Colonel Underpants

4. Mignarda

Mignarda Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2013
    Dover, Delaware
    What can you do with a drunken Sheltie?
    What can you do with a drunken Sheltie?
    What can you do with a drunken Sheltie,
    Early in the morning?

Put him in the dog pen till he's sober;
    Put him in the dog pen till he's sober;
    Put him in the dog pen till he's sober,
    Early in the morning.

5. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Ahahahahaha. That is too funny.

6. Laddie's Mom

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    My Dear Lily-

I, too, have been "jailed" for being naughty. Give your human time, they will learn. My Susie took awhile to learn my ways and I, hers, now, all is well, I am completely housebroken at 11 months. I have much to learn and so does she. We are in this for the long haul.

We love each other lots.

Hang in there, it gets better.

7. Laddie's Mom

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Mom just noticed that your human lives in Washington State. She tells me she lived there for many years and is planning on moving back soon. She says I will like it there, but, I am not sure I want to take such a long flight.

8. roxyllsk

roxyllsk Forums Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2012
    New Jersey
    Hi Lily, Romeo here. I know a trick to keep you out of jail. If you hafta poop in the house, you need to hide somewheres to do it. Like under the bed or behind the sofa. Then you blame it on your brudder and sister. :winkgrin:

9. maddiesmom

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Laddie, where in WA are you going to be living? If you are close to us we should schedule a play date. We love to play!

I wouldn't like the plane ride either; I get car sick! Will you have to be in jail when you get here so they make sure you don't have any bugs?

Lily

10. maddiesmom

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Romeo,

That's a good idea. I will blame it on Maddie; She is old and sick and never gets in trouble when she has accidents!