Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

This is funny and there's a sheltie too

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by EJHUNTL, Mar 12, 2014.

1. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
  2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    This is Shay's entry -- he loves doing this!

My very first cat, Aurora, climbed up inside the back of my sofa bed like that one dog. Had to block the whole bottom til she grew up.

The things they get into!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  3. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    That cat in the 5th picture on the blue chair, I'm pretty sure it's laying like that on purpose. One of my cats likes to lay with her arms hanging off things or straight out in front of her. She's done it her entire life. So far no funny situations or positions from Missy that I've caught. Well, one time she fell asleep watching me eat.

Attached Files:

4. EJHUNTL

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
  5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Layla flattens herself on her side like a flounder and "swims" under the bed. It's her fox den.:eek:

6. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Eva -- that corgi is adorable!

Going back in time when my cats were young (Pandora/Athena) and my soulmate Quasar (passed 3 years ago this month). He was so patient raising those kittens. Such a good boy.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  7. EJHUNTL

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Aww..that is so cute. I hope this is how Hanna is when we get a kitty later this year.

It's a good thing Darwin is so darned cute as he's a chewing machine. Oddly enough Hanna did her first chewing damage today - she was in Ross' office and pulled an old physics textbook (cloth binding) off his shelves, and chewed the back cover. He's going to think I put her up to it as Ive been trying to convince him to ditch those books for ages :smile2:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  8. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Quay ate an old calculus text my husband had. He also ate a book of politcal cartoons, a comic book, a Shakespeare text, and a Bible. He was a widely read dog!

9. EJHUNTL

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    well that just proves that shelties are smarted than teh average dog :lol:

10. JLSOhio51

JLSOhio51 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2013
    Ohio

Sounds like trouble to me. As far as the calculus text, I hope that Quay doesn't have as much trouble "digesting" it as I did back in the day. "Passing" it may be a bit of a problem. Political cartoons (and many comic books) are often "crap" anyway, so on some level eating them is probably appropriate (crap in/crap out). The bible, we can always pray for him and square things up. But a Shakespeare text!!! Oh the horror, the humanity!!! That is just inexcusable!!! Bad dog! Bad dog!
    :gaah