Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Surprise!

Discussion in 'Show Brags!' started by Lightplum, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    Well today was the first time for Six to be shown. I picked a nice local show to ease him in and its usually a small show site and not too hectic! Today he was the only dog entered and there was 4 bitches...I was hoping and praying for a BW to cross-over the points so he'd atleast get something..Welllll he surpassed all my expectations and went BW and than BOB!!!!!!!!! When she said it I kinda looked like did I hear that right...I even had to check with the other exhibitor in the ring :lol: I did group...and ofcourse got the thanks for coming nod...lol...not that I was expecting much but it was good practice for him...I did get a little nervous before going in to group and they were clapping for the hound group and he proceeded to bark along with every clap:rolleyes2: ahhh some things he still needs work on!!!

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    CONGRATULATIONS, Linda and Six!!! What a fantastic debut! Whoo Hoo! :biggrin2:

3. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Congratulations! What a way to make an entrance.

4. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    That's a nice surprise! Think about all the times we think we have it wrapped up in the bag, and then the judge does something else - it's nice to have it tip in your favor now and then. Congratulations, Six (and Linda, too!)!

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Congrats:yes:
    I hope that there are pix:smile2:

6. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    way to go !!!
    lol, love the part of barking to the clapping...a true sheltie !!!!!

7. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Awesome, congratulations!!!

8. pattymaine

pattymaine Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2008
    Maine
    Hooray for Six (and you, too, Linda)!
    I love your play-by-play....I can just see your face when the judge picked Six as BOB! What a great way to start his show career... :smile2:

9. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Very nice debut. Congrats.:smile2:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  10. missjenneygirl

missjenneygirl Forums Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2009
    connecticut
    Well, well, how cool is that! I wish we had been there to scream and cheer! I'm sure you Mom kicked up some dust!
    Huge congrats to you and Six!:pop