Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Trying to understand sheltie colors/breeding..

Discussion in 'Sheltie Colors' started by Minniesmom15, Sep 22, 2013.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I'm fascinated by this thread because I bring home a sable Merle in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see how he grows out! He was the only one in the litter.

Dam was a sable Merle. Sire was a tri. Litter had 2 dark sables, 2 Merle's and my boy.

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    I couldn't open them either Barb - this is what it says:

EJHUNTL, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

3. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Yep...that's what I got as well. Doesn't make sense that I can't see it....

4. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Her premium membership lapsed, that's why. You can't have photos without the premium membership.

5. EJHUNTL

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    I just got mine about a month ago- so pretty sure it hasn't lapsed yet!

6. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Justicemom's membership lapsed. It's her pictures you're trying to look at. You can't see her pictures because her membership lapsed. Once she renews, you'll be able to see them again.

7. EJHUNTL

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Senior moment - thanks!