Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sheltie Nation Fundraiser for Petunia

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kelly, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissSuzie

MissSuzie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2008
    Beautiful SW Florida
    Just renewed my membership. Thank you Kelly for giving to this sweet soul. I look forward to hearing of her progress!

2. mmcginty

mmcginty Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2011
    Only one year?

And a related question, can I bequeath my remaining membership time to whoever gets my Shelties, in the event of my untimely demise? :smile2:

3. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Katie, Laddie and I have made our donation for this precious girl. I can't put into words how sickened I was to read this!! I don't think I have to either! Prayers that this precious little girl gets well with the care and love of all of us sheltie-ites, and gets the loving home she deserves! I wish I could pay for all of her care and fly her out to San Diego to live with us. Buying my lotto tix and praying so I can buy a house, retire, and just do sheltie rescue forever.
    We send her much hugs and kisses.

4. copper5228

copper5228 Forums Enthusiast

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Rob, that is so sweet!! Thank you for the donation!!!! Petunia is doing well w/ her foster Dad and waiting until we reach our goal!!! I too keep playing lottery in hopes that I can do more for Shelties, and all animals in need myself....Someday....perhaps someday. but every donation helps!!

5. Lynnel

Lynnel Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2011
    Oceanport, NJ
    I have to tell just what a big heart Julie from tssr has. I met ner a few years back when she was with Nj rescue and she has always been there for me with my rescue Max. I would do most anything for her and the people at NJ rescue. Financially like. Ost people we are not in a good way but i donated to Petinia and became a premium member here. Please we're all these fur babies have. Haven't they gone through enough. Thank you Sheltie Nation you rank right up there with my two favorite rescues.

Lynne

6. biowicks

biowicks Forums Enthusiast

Mar 7, 2012
    Michigan
    I have renewed. I can't believe this 'throwing away' of a wonderful sheltie. I know it goes on all the time from puppy mills, but still ...:sadsmile:

7. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    You are so very welcome...my blessing is being able to help. I am so glad to hear she is with her foster dad and getting loving every day. We look forward to hearing about her progress. Katie and Laddie send big licks!!

8. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Yay !

Treesa & I just renewed as well ...
    Great way to raise funds for this precious girl !
    Thank you for the chance to help make a difference !!!
    Happy to hear she had a pedicure and enjoyed a walk today ...
    Just brings tears to my eyes .... :hugs

9. copper5228

copper5228 Forums Enthusiast

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Thank you all so much!!!

Lynne, my Dash came from NJ Sheltie Rescue, approx. 6.5 years ago. He's 11 now.

It is so sad what some "people" do to their animals. I am always so saddened, but never surprised anymore. At least we all know that there is more good than bad in this world, and the more love and respect for animals that we can spread, the better the world will be, for both humans and animals.

10. Maida

Maida Forums Regular

Jul 31, 2011
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Sweet Petunia

Thank you, Copper, for keeping us updated on sweet Petunia. I too am very happy to hear she has a home with a foster dad and is getting loving from someone who really cares for her. I can't wait to hear more about her progress and that she is finally able to get her surgery. Bless her sweet heart, and thank God we have so many wonderful people here to help her.

Maida, owned by sweet Christopher, sweet Ritchie and my eight wonderful precious Shelties in Heaven:hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.