Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Tiny Tiny Sheltie

Discussion in 'General Breeding Discussion' started by conansam1984, May 27, 2009.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I'm so glad you're staying!

We all have our bad days! :yes:

Lovely pictures! You can just imagine that with the rock and the ocean that the pups are in the Shetland Isles (not that I've ever been there, but that's how I imagine them!).

p.s. I forgot Boston was from Shelhaven. Didn't we establish that Bacca and Boston were related? Bacca's sire was Shelhaven's Alaris.

2. davemize

davemize Forums Enthusiast

May 1, 2009
    Pickerington, Ohio
    Good for you, Rassy

Glad you decided to stick with us.....:cool:

3. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    So glad to decided to come back and stay :smile2: beautiful picture by the way:wink2:

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    yes, thanks for staying :yes: great pix :smile2:

5. king buddy

king buddy Forums Enthusiast

Mar 1, 2008
    Hastings, Michigan
    Please dont go away mad. Everyone here is very kind and compassionate. Yes maybe it sounds like you are being broadsided but they dont mean it that way. We all are just putting our 2 cents in on subjects. Alot of subjects have more than one right answer. So please stay because all these people here will be here for you for the good times and the bad! I recently lost my sheltie and was desperate for someone to help me find her so I put a post about my missing dog. Everyone on these boards prayed, cried and gave me encouragement each day until I was reunited with her! I honestly dont think I could of gone through this without them! :smile2::biggrin2: Also I viewed your pics and your shelties age BEAUTIFUL! So sweet. Mine are large shelties but big or small they all are mommys kids!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  6. mcguiregirl2248

mcguiregirl2248 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 12, 2008
    Britton, MI
    So glad to read your post, the pics are great!! Such cuties!!!

7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    I'm so relieved! That is one FANTASTIC picture!! :wink2:

8. MobiusTubes

MobiusTubes Forums Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2008
    Tucson, AZ
    Glad you decided to stay ... Great Picture!

9. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    Glad your back! Your shelties are beautiful, and your lil' one is adorable!

Kelly runs a great board, and everyone has had their experiences, which we can learn from them.

Just keep in mind everyone is giving ideas through their own experiences good and bad. When you post a question or a statement you just opened that door for questions, responses, thoughts, ideas.

Shoot I mentioned a BIG COAT, and I learned the correct term must be THICK COAT. :lol:

There are so many great people on this board, and with knowledge, and I believe through their good and bad experiences they want to be helpful.

I have always stated its a crap-shoot when you buy any breed. I know people will state from years back, the runt of the litter may have health problems. With my lil' girl I was concerned, but I got her anyway. Darn she is as tough as nails, and will be 4 at the end of this year already, no problem here. The vets are always complimenting her on how great she is. My boy is the one who will barf up grass, not Lil' Lady, she is something.

Just keep in mind when you post or make a statement, you opened the door for everyone to walk in. You will receive questions, ideas, experiences, buts its all good.

Love your pictures! If you decide that lil' sheltie is too small, send him my way please!

Great to read ya!

10. crazy's mom

crazy's mom Forums Regular

Oct 9, 2008
    NEW JERSEY
    Glad you decided to hang around. I agree with Sable I think every one just wants to help, they are giving you the good and bad.