Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Dingleberries!

Discussion in 'Favorites' started by PennyInGA, Oct 3, 2008.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Chris

You never fail to crack me up! You should publish a Sheltie dictionary or Sheltiepidkadeia for all these "terms" you come up with! :lol:

Selena Wohlslagel likes this.
  2. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    Poop Chute

I love it. Yep I have that silky, and never a drop on him. My girl, has the coarse hair and plenty of it too. I'll have to get her attention, and tell her she is getting the poop chute, that is hysterical!!!

All that I can say thank goodness she has a spay job, can you imagine if she urinates on herself, and I have to clean that part up also, I can't imagine what she would do with pups. Pick them up and hand them to me I quess.

3. Narmowen

Narmowen Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2008
    I've been known to call dingleberries "buttberries..."

4. PennyInGA

PennyInGA Forums Regular

Jun 25, 2008
    Georgia
    I love the "Poop Chute"! :lol:

5. OntarioSheltie

OntarioSheltie Forums Celebrity

Apr 29, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    I made Sadie a 'poo chute' last night, I'll have to see how it goes. :lol:

6. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    Poop Chute

Well thank goodness for the poop chute. I cut one in and it worked!!! Now if the "DIVA" can clean her bottom up I'll have it made. Thanks!

Yes they do look like butt berries when they are on there.

7. ruckusluvr

ruckusluvr Forums Enthusiast

I guess I am one of the lucky ones! Ruckus has never had dingleberries. But I dont know about Lynn yet. She still doesnt really have much hair for them to stick to yet. I know her pee area stays stiff with pee.

8. LaOsaLinda

LaOsaLinda Forums Regular

Jul 22, 2008
    South Florida
    I always felt bad for my Chasity when she would get them. I have never heard a baby cry so much and run around the house like a total nut case. They bothered her so much we would have to chase her down and remove them. She felt so much at ease when we removed them, then when she got it again she went straight to my grandfather. Like he was the personal butt cleaner or something. My current dog which actually doesn't have long hair. She is a German Shepard/chow mix.. but she eats grass and doesn't really chew it so it is a whole piece of grass stuck in her butt and it bothers her, for some reason she went to my grandfather also. My poor grandfather was so mad. He yelled at us saying what is this.. Am I the personal butt cleaner for all dogs? We were laughing so hard we were ALL crying. He was convinced we trained the dogs to go only to him. Sadly enough though when my current dog asked for help she knew my grandfather was in the bathroom so she banged on the door till he opened it for her and she showed him her booty.. He was devastated. :lol:

You have to admit though. You really have to feel bad for them. I would hate having something stuck to my butt.

9. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Oh my god! This thread is too funny!

Here we all are, acting like a bunch of new Mothers! "And how is your baby's poo today! Did that recipe I gave you clear up her diarrhea? Oh, I'm so glad for you!!! Yes, my baby's stool is nice and firm. And how is yours?" :lol:

We DO love our furbabies, don't we?!

10. LaOsaLinda

LaOsaLinda Forums Regular

Jul 22, 2008
    South Florida
    Yes we do Love our Shelties Barb.. hahaha.. well, it just goes to show that we care and worry like family is supposed to do hahaha.:biggrin2: