Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Bailey's 1st Birthday!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by daisysparky, Jun 24, 2014.

1. daisysparky

daisysparky Forums Regular

Jun 16, 2013
    Ohio
    Hi everyone! I'm Bailey and yesterday was my very first birthday. Now I'm a WHOLE YEAR old!!! I was so excited that I got up and made myself a present. I found a paper towel roll and a paper towel in the trash and put a big green bow on them. Then I had a blast playing with them - that is until Grandma found out . . . But she didn't even yell at me too much. She thought it was cute that I made myself a present. Later, Mommy gave me Toucan Sam(antha) - a rainbow-colored bird toy - and my favorite banana & yogurt treats, in the Adult form now! Uncle Sparky tried to steal them from me, but Mommy told him he had to share with me and Aunt Daisy. For lunch Grandma gave me some crispy chicken crumbs and Mommy gave me a bite of deli turkey. I shared with Aunt Daisy and Uncle Sparky because I love them sooo much! I still have one more present - Mommy is fixing my ugly gray crate and making it all pretty and chocolate brown with pink cherry blossoms. She's not quite done with it yet, but that's ok. I'm a Big Girl now and I can wait! Here are some pics of my birthday and also of when I was little:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/18510327@N03/sets/72157644931559667/

Oh! P.S.: Thank you Mommy and Grandma for the BEST B'DAY EVER!!!!:biggrin2:

~ McDreamy's Princess Brennan Bailey

2. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Happy Birthday Bailey. It sounds like you had a great day!

3. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Happy Birthday Bailey! It sounds like your day was very special. Thanks for sharing your photos with us...excellent pics. You are one pretty pretty little girl!

4. daisysparky

Jun 16, 2013
    Ohio
  5. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Happy Birthday pretty Bailey! It sounds like you had so much fun on your big day!

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Happy Birthday Bailey:yes:

7. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Happy birthday Bailey - you are one pretty girl!

8. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Happy Birthday Bailey, from the looks of all the goodies you scored you must have been a very good girl this year. Hugs and kisses sweet baby. :hugs

9. daisysparky

Jun 16, 2013
    Ohio
    Aww . . . Thanks, everyone!:smile2:

10. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Happy birthday Bailey from us in Ontario. Glad you had such a great day. I see you keeping your eye on your treats.