Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Happy Birthday Olive!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Greenepony, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Greenepony

Greenepony Forums Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2012
    Olive copied Chris' Annie Laurie and got a big Thai-inspired salad for her 3rd Birthday. Once we released her from stay ...
    https://flic.kr/p/oBMBWV
    her face didn't leave the bowl - she *loves* her veggies (good thing since she has to lose weight too :wink2:)
    https://flic.kr/p/okyxDY

She might get a small scoop of banana soft serve for dessert

2. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Happy Birthday Olive! Your salad sure looks good...I hope you had a great day.

3. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Happy Birthday, Olive!
    The look on her face while waiting was priceless LOL

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Happy Birthday Olive:yes:

5. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Happy Birthday Olive! Good looking salad for a good looking doggie!

6. ellenspn

ellenspn Forums Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2014
    Swamps of NE Illinois
    Happy Birthday Olive!!!

7. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Happy Birthday to you, Olive.

Pretty name for a pretty girl!

8. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    I love your little Olive, Happy Birthday sweet baby! I'm really chuckling at the look on her face, as if she is saying, "put down that camera and just so GO!" I flipped through some of your other pictures of Olive and I think she has about one of the most expressive faces I've ever seen. I'm going to guess here that this gorgeous little lady wears her heart on her sleeve. Good wishes to you for many long years. :yes: :smile2:

9. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Happy Birthday sweet Olive. Waiting is tough...but that yummy salad sure did look worth the wait. Hope your birthday was a super great one!!!:smile2:

Trini

10. Greenepony

Greenepony Forums Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2012
    Looking back, I probably should have switched her weekly deep-brushing to the day before her birthday, not the day after. She looks far less raggedy without the softball of hair I removed tonight :lol:

We decided to get her after really only see one picture of her that the coordinator of the rescue sent us - if you saw the one where she was sitting sort of hunched in front of the door, you probably understand why. She is very expressive, and *very* good at begging. It served her well when she was running around her own- and now when we visit family who unable to resist those eyes.