Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Laddie and Bella

Discussion in 'Sheltie Training' started by Laddie's Mom, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Hello, just an update on Laddie and Bella.

Laddie is doing well in his class, in fact, this Tuesday, we start a more advanced obedience training. He does most things great except look at me when heeling, but, I am working on that part, soon, I will be training off the lead. I am really proud of him.

Bella will be starting the "beginner, domestic" class in a few weeks, I am working with her at home, she seems to enjoy the learning, but man, is she ever shy, I hope she will be able to do the class.

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Congrats on all the work with Laddie - you stuck with it and it really paid off. Bella will benefit from your experience.

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Great to hear from you! I have been thinking about you.

4. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    You are doing such a good job with Laddie and I know in time your little Bella will blossom under your loving care. It was only a few months ago when you were wondering if you would look for a new home for Laddie...you have worked so hard and have really turned the situation around. Kudos to you for sticking with it...especially when you are struggling with depression which cam made doing literally anything so daunting.

All my good wishes to you. I hope moving in with your Aunt for a while will help you find your way back to feeling better.

Trini

5. maddiesmom

maddiesmom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Glad to hear training is going well with Laddie and I am sure Bella will do fine.