Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Finding Ranger a home

Discussion in 'Adopt a Sheltie' started by ghggp, Aug 5, 2015.

1. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    This is Ranger who needs his forever home as soon as possible.
    His family is no longer able to keep him.

He will go to a shelter if we do not find him a forever home.

We need your help please.

He is a med size sheltie about 9-11 years old. He is a happy sweet boy, his family had to move out of the country, the parents have him now, but Mom has allergies and is not doing well with him being in their home. This sweet face, he is good with kids, cats, other dogs. He walks nicely on a leash and is just a very sweet sweet boy. Please if you are able to give Ranger his forever home, please let us know ASAP. We will put you in touch with his family or we are able to help get him to our vets to be seen and examined. Thank you again for all your kindness you all are the BEST!

Barbara Davis and ALL the wonderful people that help us.
    Founder
    www.midflsheltierescue.com

Copyright © 2015 Mid Florida Sheltie Rescue, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you have adopted a Sheltie from the Mid Florida Sheltie Rescue

Our mailing address is:
    Mid Florida Sheltie Rescue
    1480 Meadowbrook Rd. NE
    Palm Bay, FL 32905

Attached Files:

2. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Oh dear. I really hope that a home can be found for him, or a rescue can take him and foster him out until a home can be found.

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Poor boy at that age to go through so much transition.

How do they not know the age though (9-11 years?) if they know the background of the dog? Or maybe he's came from rescue in the first place, which would be even sadder. I think he's a sheltie mix though - those ears seem too small for a sheltie.

4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    I'm confused - it looks like he is in the care of Mid Florida Sheltie rescue, so why would he be in danger of going to a shelter?? (Which could be a death sentence for a dog this age no matter how sweet her is....:( )

5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    It is a courtesy posting. I believe they are full up... like many rescues... they only have so many foster homes available.