Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

New Furbaby!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by RikyR, Apr 2, 2014.

1. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Not too long after Cody crossed the bridge, the wife told me she had a dream that we got a tri boy and named him ZULU. It was Mardi Gras season, so we figured that is how she came up with the name. We kinda liked the name, and found out that ZULU means Heaven. Liked it a little more. Our two oldest granddaughters were princesses in the Krewe of Caesar Mardi Gras parade. During the parade, the wife bent down to pick up some beads. While she was bending down, she got hit in the head with a black set of beads. I picked them up, and they were ZULU beads! We decided right there that someone was trying to tell us something. So we decided that our new pump would be named ZULU. Last week our breeder gave us the good news. Four Tri boys were born! One of these boys will be ours first part of June. We cannot wait to welcome ZULU to our family. More pictures to follow!

Attached Files:

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    That is absolutely wonderful! Miracles happen when doggy hearts are involved. A little one was born just for you! Thanks to Cody for sending you a little soul and showing you clearly you are on the right path.

3. Mitchy

Mitchy Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2012
    Idaho, USA
    what a wonderful story - can't wait to see Zulu when he comes home with you.

4. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    congrats - looking forward to the pics as he grows up.

5. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    Looking forward to seeing which one you pick. Exciting times ahead!

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    very exciting- no name worries for y'all:winkgrin:

7. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    So happy for you - and agree with others: pictures are expected! :yes:

8. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    How miraculously exciting! Not only did Cody tell you that it was time to open your heart to another wonderful little sole, but he also picked the name, gender, and color! Quite a specific little boy you had!:wink2:
    Hugs to you! Can't wait for pictures!:hugs

BTW, my favorite is the one with the big white heart on his head, but that's just me!:winkgrin:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  9. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Now this what I call Karma with a vengeance! Lucky Zulu!

10. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    What a pretty litter! Congratulations on your new boy-to-be! Zulu was certainly meant to be. The wait will seem endless but hopefully you can watch him grow in his litter until he comes home. What fun!