Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Easter cookies

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Emmasmom, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    I just had to share this picture from Easter Sunday. The dogs all get special cookies on holidays. The thread about ears and pictures made me think of this. Yes, I made them sit, put out the cookies, took the picture, and then one at a time, called them forward. I was just so pleased with the way they obeyed. The last six months has made a real difference in how they behave. Before that, being a caregiver and grieving took too much time. Look out dogs!

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      35.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
  3. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Good dogs! They are very well behaved! They should get two special cookies for that :lol:

4. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    What good doggies--and a great pic. Love that Liam is watching you :)

5. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    How cute, all your furbaby's are adorable and what a great testament to your pet mommy patience/training, well done.

6. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Thank you all. They are truly the joy of my life and have caused me great joy and many tears. Ashely - Liam is always that focused on me, even when just walking through the house, he has to watch my face. I just love my trio.