Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hanna Mondays ~ Week 47 (meets Mulligan)

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by EJHUNTL, Apr 21, 2014.

1. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Hanna just keeps getting lovelier and sweeter. Yesterday we brought a new kitty home. Took a hint from folk her and let hubby name him - he's a rescue so, "second chance" in golf is a Mulligan. Kitty was not having anythingto do with Hanna even though she has been ever so gentle approaching him - well today we managed to share the couch.

Just so she does not feel left out I have been taking her for some long walks and kitty is sleeping in a crate while she has her spot on the bed. I think they're going to get along - the hissing isn't very convincing anymore :)

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjXpzo4C

2. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Little Mulligan is adorable. I have to comment on your photographs. They are very nice, sharp and the color is very good. I don't know what you are using to process your images, but they are very nice.

3. EJHUNTL

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Thank you so much. All of these particular shots are straight out of my cameras - unedited. The ones that start with DSC are taken with my Sony HXI. It is my go to camera, relatively cheap, lightweight with a pretty good zoom. The ones starting with a P are taken with my Olympus EP3 and a macro lens. It takes much better quality images but the lenses need to be traded out so I don't tend to use it as much.

4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Mulligan is a great name! What a cutie. Now you made me want a kitty. I bet they are fine with each other in no time!
    It always looks like she just had a bath!

5. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Mulligan is so cute!!!! And Hanna is such a good girl to be nice to the kitty. :yes:

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    lots more photo ops now:winkgrin:

7. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Beautiful photos - thanks for sharing!

8. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Very cute pictures and Mulligan is such a little sweetie! Congratulation on your new family member! I love his name! Another 'manly' thing you can tell your dh about it is it's also the name of a very cool airplane, the Mr. Mulligan. Most men love airplanes!:wink2:

9. EJHUNTL

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    LOL - golf & flying, 2 things hubby loves ( he used to have a pilot's license years ago). He's smitten already - my strategy of letting him choose the name worked :lol:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  10. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Kitty!!! Soon Mulligan and Hanna will be BFFs :smile2:. She doesn't seem to be as mischievous as Missy... who likes to sit on one of my cats.