Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Sheltie Talk > Sheltie Chat
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Jul 18, 2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliesmom View Post
yes- the last few days have been nice- lower humidity than normal but that will change this weekend with the return of the standard summer forecast- hot and humid with chance of afternoon thunderstorms
Are heat is going up too, just in time for fair week The dogs hate it when its hot at the fair, but at least they can lay in front of a fan I get to run between barns since I have 1 showing dogs and 1 showing rabbits, at the same time
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 18, 2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
Are heat is going up too, just in time for fair week The dogs hate it when its hot at the fair, but at least they can lay in front of a fan I get to run between barns since I have 1 showing dogs and 1 showing rabbits, at the same time
Get ready for a level of hot/humid you have not seen I am from up north (more than 1/2 a lifetime ago) and have family come down and go 'oh I can take heat' and they learn quick that august/july here is not like the worst they have Though I think you are out of the river valley which will help some.