Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Greetings from Massachusetts.

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Jeff, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Welcome to the wonderful world of shelties :smile2: Looking forward to watching your baby grow up!

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    thanks for the pic - we love pix:yes:

I also have a biblack

and a biblue and a sable and a sable merle...........
    can't have just one:winkgrin:

3. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Hi Jeff and family, welcome to Sheltie Nation. You have landed on the best spot on the internet for all things Sheltie. Fun, information, advice, support and lots of friendly folks, if you need it, you will find it here. Thank you for the picture of your new baby boy, who is of course, already adorable. It is going to be so much fun watching him grow into the beautiful adult I already know he is going to be. Be prepared, as everyone will tell you, Sheltie's are just like potato chips, you can not have just one! :lol:

4. Jeff

Jeff Forums Regular

Aug 13, 2014
    Massachusetts
    Coincidentally I also live where "there be dragons" in mass! Great Barrington if you know where that is.

Thank you to all for the compliments and advice on the little guy. I'm fairly patial to him and the bi black already.