Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

ASSA National Results

Discussion in 'Handling Chat' started by corbinam, Mar 18, 2010.

1. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Is there any way to access the results? Or see how things are going?

I can't seem to find anything on ASSA's website.

2. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    We must be on the same wave lenght I was just looking at the site too. I wish it was on tv but that is asking way to much.

3. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
  4. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for :)

5. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    Thanks!

There was one sheltie that was Absent: I loved the name, darn wish I would have thought of that. XXXXXXXX Miss Lah Dee Dah. Toooo Cute.

6. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    there was more than just one absent...there are always a few from each class. That kennel tends to come up with quite unique names...wish I could be that creative!!!!

7. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Just curious, why would a dog be absent? Are they at the show, just not in that particular group? Or did they decide not to show up at all?

8. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    no they were there they showed in futurity(if I remember correctly), but than may have decided either she wasnt acting right or off, or they didnt like the way the judging was going or they decided she wasnt up to show..etc...Soo many variables to why they pulled them.

9. sheltiemom

sheltiemom Forums Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2008
    Az
    I have been working the ASSA Grand Nationals here in Tucson this week. Tomorrow is the awards banquet. All those shelties make me want to get some more lol I saw Rocky's breeder there. Her dogs (along with all the others) are gorgeous

10. Phebe*DD

Phebe*DD Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    Lucky you! I don't think I could trust myself to not come home with puppy, or at least a couple of prospects to follow up on.

One of Phebe's littermates was in the futurity, but measured out. That litter seems to have more than its share of outsize pups. Phebe is 17", and that makes 2 males pups that I know of also being oversize.