Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

ASSA National Results

Discussion in 'Handling Chat' started by corbinam, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    BOB is up...its CH Ch Paray Cirque De Soleil

2. pattymaine

pattymaine Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2008
    Maine
    Hey Lightplum.... so this means that the newly crowned National BOB, Paray Cirque De Soleil, has the same sire as your pups and TofuPup's Mark is her grandsire?

Ch Paray Cirque De Soleil. Breeder: Tray Pittman & Paul Flores & Mark Hersman. By Ch Sandance Ardastra x Ch Grandgables Times Up At Paray. Owner: Tray Pittman & Joann Wixson & D Ann Clabby.

And to think at Westminster that Cirque didn't even make the cut...along with another pup who should have... It just goes to show that judging can really vary from show to show.

Anyway, congrats to Ch Paray Cirque De Soleil on the win!

3. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    Yes it is!! :) I told the puppies that but they just looked at me and than continued to nibble on my leg:lol:
    I know see how judging is, each judge has what strikes them as the perfect sheltie, you just hope its your dog that day!

4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Hey, did you see Musashi (Pop Star) won Best of Opposite Sex to Best of Breed? He's still going strong at...what.. about 11????? Beckon says, "Way to go, Dad!" :winkgrin: