Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Jades Family!

Discussion in 'Pedigrees' started by Cooper'sMama, Jul 29, 2014.

1. ellenspn

ellenspn Forums Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2014
    Swamps of NE Illinois
    My late Lukey (Royal Oaks Blue On Black) went back to some Apple Acres dogs.

2. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    Do my dogs parents have to be on that site to add them?

3. Bradt9881

Bradt9881 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Not that I know of. I paid my annual fee, and emailed a scanned copy of his pedigree to get it uploaded. As a matter of fact, Fletcher's dam was not on the site until he was uploaded.....

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  4. Cooper'sMama

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    Awesome! I'm gonna upload my guys. What's the annual fee

5. Bradt9881

Bradt9881 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Subscription is $15

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    you can't upload dogs to Pedigreelines yourself. you will need to scan your registration from AKC and email it to them. You also do not need to pay unless you want the special features. You can register for free and once your dog is added to the site, then you can upload a picture of your dog.
    this is my dog that I had added.
    Pedigreelines also adds dogs with titles- mostly it seems agility or higher obedience titles- this is my girl that they added but they have not added her brother who only has his RN at this point.
    to add her picture, I will have to scan her AKC registration and send it to them to get ownership of her page. just haven't gotten around to it yet.....

my understanding is also that you need to let them know about new titles- they will check them and add them if they find the title is valid.
    I believe in the early days, people could enter dogs/titles themselves but that there were issues...........

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  7. Cooper'sMama

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    I finally got in touch with Jades last brother! His name is Lokie. He is blue merle. He is a lot larger than the rest of the litter. Then don't get over 17 pounds. He weighs 25!

Attached Files: