Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Who's who -- The class of 2014

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Mom2Melli, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    DOB --DOG NAME -- GENDER -- COLOR -- YOUR NAME -- RELATED TO (if applies) -- LIVES WITH (if applies).

12/31/13 - Lacewood Skywalker Jedi Knight (Vader) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Phebe*DD (Margaret) -- related ??? -- Full-time Annoyance to Phebe
    01/05/14 - TLC's Just The Way You Are (Bailey) -- Male -- Sable -- lives with SueEllen
    01/17/14 - Stella's Sir Gabriel (Gabe) --Male -- Sable with full white collar -- lives with Cowgirl32
    02/14/14 - Kaleigh-female-tricolored-tesslynn-Savannah and me
    02/22/14- Millenium Lad (Simba)- shaded sable- related to (Champion) Royal Oak of Wallstown- Lives with his German Shepherd pack.
    02/24/14 - Kendale Macallan (Callan) - Named after David's favourite scotch whisky - Male - Sable Merle with Blue Eyes - related to both my Indy and my forever pup, Bacca somewhere in the genes - Lives with Indy my 6 year old who is learning to put up and sometimes play with the pest.
    03/08/14 - Yasdnil Love and Kisses (Pepper) -- Female -- Sable -- Hannah -- lives with Honey
    03/15/14- Caravan Zantastic (Nevis)----male----Sable----alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Foula
    03/18/14 - Caravan Angel Darke (Foula)----female---tricolour---alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Nevis
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Criminal Intent(Celtic) -- Male -- Bi black- Justicemom(Dr. Shelli) -- litter brother Enzo, Nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Justice, Ember, Birch and Dr Shelli.
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Defying Gravity (Envy) -- Female -- Bi-blue CHW -- Team Mav (Sara) -- litter sister to Celtic & Enzo, niece to Birch & Spruce -- lives with Sara, Maverick, & Karma
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst From Zero to One Hundred (Enzo) -- Male -- Bi-Blue -- corbinam (Ashley) -- brother Celtic, nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Bentley, Lexi and Bimmer
    03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras "Zulu" Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
    03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal "Bo" -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
    04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to ?? -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
    04/04/14 - Wyndeway's Back in Time (McFly) -- Male -- Tri -- Helygen -- none that I know of -- lives with OneX (BC), Penny (GH), Turbo (Aussie), 3 cats, 3 horses
    04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari 'Enzo'-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
    04/26/14 - HiMark's Favorite Cookie (Oreo) - Male - Bi-Black - Dani - brother to Chloe and Dandie (Dandie's brother from another mother)
    05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy -- lives with Melli & Shay.
    05/10/14 - Shakerag's Baker McAtee Kissed by Trace (Baker) -- Male -- Sable -- bkzoo(Kristie) -- lives with Toby
    05/14/14 - Working on registration name Kali -- Female -- Tri -- mom2be
    05/17/14 - Rabbit Run Special Agent (McGee) -- Male -- Sable -- DPSheltie (Danielle) -- son of Tansy, nephew to Noah, and grandson to Checkers -- lives with Riley
    05/29/14 - La-Min-So's Villa Medusa (Sparta) -- Female-- Tri -- Nina (un. Sparta) -- two humans and Junior the Farmdog
    06/01/14 - Lizneb Bonnie Wee Star K Sera (Bonnie) -- Female -- Sable -- Skysong (Kathleen)
    06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle 'Lacey Lee'---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
    06/16/14 - Redemption's Sky Pilot (Flyer) -- male -- Blue Merle -- (2GoodDogs aka Joan D) .-- Justus' Nephew -- Lives with Justus, Lily and Joan
    07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse 'Andromeda' -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
    07/31/14 - Registered name TBD (Odin) -- male -- bi black -- lives with (Jeff) Jeff, Heather, Parker and Leah, also two African Grey's
    08/02/14 - Shield Crest's Makin Waves (Splash)-female-tri-Sharon
    08/07/14 - Oberon -- male - tri -- lives with Lee, Mimi and Casanoa the Cat
    08/30/14 - Aimee -- female - sable -- lives with mommy Victoria and daddy Rex
    09/07/14 - Plato - Male - Blue Merle - Lives with Alistriwen (Cory)
    09/09/14 -Savannah-female-sable & white-tesslynn-Kaleigh and me
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft's Sweet Pea TBC (Pippi) -- female -- shaded sable -- Roguski(Elizabeth)-- Not related to anyone here (live in New Zealand)
    09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n ("Cruz") -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild
    10/05/14 - Damels Light the Lamp (Oshie) --male -- blue merle -- melbell(Melanie) -- Ruutu's full brother from a different litter -- Lives with Honey and Ruutu
    10/05/14 - Mr. Arthur Radley (Boo) -- male -- Bi-Black -- Boo'sMama(Marty) adopted by two cats: Gizmo & Cinders
    10/18/14 - Daisy Lu -- female -- tri -- lives with Daisygirl and husband and two girls ages 8 and 6.

2. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    38? Wow! I bet we can break 40 before year's end! I am sure someone can add a pup or two in the next couple months!

Amazing.

3. MrsBrown

MrsBrown Forums Novice

Jun 3, 2014
    Bedfordshire
    The class of 2014

02/23/2014 Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz.

4. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    DOB --DOG NAME -- GENDER -- COLOR -- YOUR NAME -- RELATED TO (if applies) -- LIVES WITH (if applies).

12/31/13 - Lacewood Skywalker Jedi Knight (Vader) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Phebe*DD (Margaret) -- related ??? -- Full-time Annoyance to Phebe
    01/05/14 - TLC's Just The Way You Are (Bailey) -- Male -- Sable -- lives with SueEllen
    01/17/14 - Stella's Sir Gabriel (Gabe) --Male -- Sable with full white collar -- lives with Cowgirl32
    02/14/14 - Kaleigh-female-tricolored-tesslynn-Savannah and me
    02/22/14- Millenium Lad (Simba)- shaded sable- related to (Champion) Royal Oak of Wallstown- Lives with his German Shepherd pack.
    02/23/2014 Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz and MsBrown
    02/24/14 - Kendale Macallan (Callan) - Named after David's favourite scotch whisky - Male - Sable Merle with Blue Eyes - related to both my Indy and my forever pup, Bacca somewhere in the genes - Lives with Indy my 6 year old who is learning to put up and sometimes play with the pest.
    03/08/14 - Yasdnil Love and Kisses (Pepper) -- Female -- Sable -- Hannah -- lives with Honey
    03/15/14- Caravan Zantastic (Nevis)----male----Sable----alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Foula
    03/18/14 - Caravan Angel Darke (Foula)----female---tricolour---alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Nevis
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Criminal Intent(Celtic) -- Male -- Bi black- Justicemom(Dr. Shelli) -- litter brother Enzo, Nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Justice, Ember, Birch and Dr Shelli.
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst Defying Gravity (Envy) -- Female -- Bi-blue CHW -- Team Mav (Sara) -- litter sister to Celtic & Enzo, niece to Birch & Spruce -- lives with Sara, Maverick, & Karma
    03/18/14 - Blackmyst From Zero to One Hundred (Enzo) -- Male -- Bi-Blue -- corbinam (Ashley) -- brother Celtic, nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Bentley, Lexi and Bimmer
    03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras "Zulu" Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
    03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal "Bo" -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
    04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to ?? -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
    04/04/14 - Wyndeway's Back in Time (McFly) -- Male -- Tri -- Helygen -- none that I know of -- lives with OneX (BC), Penny (GH), Turbo (Aussie), 3 cats, 3 horses
    04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari 'Enzo'-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
    04/26/14 - HiMark's Favorite Cookie (Oreo) - Male - Bi-Black - Dani - brother to Chloe and Dandie (Dandie's brother from another mother)
    05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy -- lives with Melli & Shay.
    05/10/14 - Shakerag's Baker McAtee Kissed by Trace (Baker) -- Male -- Sable -- bkzoo(Kristie) -- lives with Toby
    05/17/14 - Rabbit Run Special Agent (McGee) -- Male -- Sable -- DPSheltie (Danielle) -- son of Tansy, nephew to Noah, and grandson to Checkers -- lives with Riley
    05/29/14 - La-Min-So's Villa Medusa (Sparta) -- Female-- Tri -- Nina (un. Sparta) -- two humans and Junior the Farmdog
    06/01/14 - Lizneb Bonnie Wee Star K Sera (Bonnie) -- Female -- Sable -- Skysong (Kathleen)
    06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle 'Lacey Lee'---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
    06/16/14 - Redemption's Sky Pilot (Flyer) -- male -- Blue Merle -- (2GoodDogs aka Joan D) .-- Justus' Nephew -- Lives with Justus, Lily and Joan
    07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse 'Andromeda' -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
    07/31/14 - Registered name TBD (Odin) -- male -- bi black -- lives with (Jeff) Jeff, Heather, Parker and Leah, also two African Grey's
    09/09/14 -Savannah-female-sable & white-tesslynn-Kaleigh and me
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft's Sweet Pea TBC (Pippi) -- female -- shaded sable -- Roguski(Elizabeth)-- Not related to anyone here (live in New Zealand)
    09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n ("Cruz") -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild
    10/05/14 - Damels Light the Lamp (Oshie) --male -- blue merle -- melbell(Melanie) -- Ruutu's full brother from a different litter -- Lives with Honey and Ruutu
    10/05/14 - Mr. Arthur Radley (Boo) -- male -- Bi-Black -- Boo'sMama(Marty) adopted by two cats: Gizmo & Cinders
    10/18/14 - Daisy Lu -- female -- tri -- lives with Daisygirl and husband and two girls ages 8 and 6.

5. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Brew got left off somehow.

6. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California

01/05/14 - Ringsend Morning Brew (Brew) -- Male -- Tri -- MorningBrew (Kim)
    02/14/14 - Kaleigh - female - tricolor - tesslynn - Savannah and me
    02/23/14 - Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz and MsBrown
    03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras (Zulu) Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
    03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal (Bo) -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
    04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to Cubby in a 2nd cousin kind of way -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
    04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari (Enzo)-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
    05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy & Jade -- lives with Melli & Shay.
    06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle (Lacey Lee)---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
    07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse (Andromeda) -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
    09/09/14 - Savannah -female - sable & white- tesslynn - Kaleigh and me
    09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n (Cruz) -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  7. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    NOW we are up to 40! YAY! Come on 45!

8. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Forums Novice

Jan 9, 2015
    New Zealand
    Actually, she is! I have Shelcroft Sun Rising (Sterling) -- male -- shaded sable. Same litter, we went with the biggest, tubbiest boy.

9. roguskie

roguskie Forums Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2014
    New Zealand
    So .... Better fix this up :) and have added sterling

01/05/14 - Ringsend Morning Brew (Brew) -- Male -- Tri -- MorningBrew (Kim)
    02/14/14 - Kaleigh - female - tricolor - tesslynn - Savannah and me
    02/23/14 - Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz and MsBrown
    03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras (Zulu) Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
    03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal (Bo) -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
    04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to Cubby in a 2nd cousin kind of way -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
    04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari (Enzo)-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
    05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy & Jade -- lives with Melli & Shay.
    06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle (Lacey Lee)---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
    07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse (Andromeda) -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
    09/09/14 - Savannah -female - sable & white- tesslynn - Kaleigh and me
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft's Pippi star (Pippi) -- female -- shaded sable -- Roguskie (Elizabeth), Alasdair and 2 cats -- sister to Sterling.
    09/14/14 - Shelcroft Sun Rising (Sterling) -- male -- shaded sable -- Rapscallion -- brother to Pippi

09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n (Cruz) -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild

10. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Ok, I think I counted over 40 pups in 2014 A bumper crop of puppies!

I guess its time to let this thread sleep and get ready for 2015 pup!

We can still post our photos and updates, of course. But now, let's get ready for the newcrop of puppies.

I suggest the first one out of the gate opens a new thread.

btw....I really prefer all new puppy updates in one thread. It seemed to work pretty well this year. Just my opinion. But
    others may have other ideas. It did seem to work pretty well this year.