Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

At the door

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Judyg, Aug 18, 2014.

1. JLSOhio51

JLSOhio51 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2013
    Ohio
    I'm thinking it does matter, but only if there will be an effort to stem the tide of the negative spiral. If we are going to allow the evil forces to win, then it really doesn't matter. My guess is that over the course of history, wars have been lost because forces were deployed to stop an enemy from without, when the destruction was actually from within. It's a matter of how best to channel efforts and deploy forces to hold on to what we want to keep.

I'll admit, you do know your Twilight Zone and I for one am VERY impressed! I'm thinking "Monsters are Due on Maple Street". Somewhat apropos to our discussion, since (if memory serves) the twist at the end was that the culprits weren't really aliens, but some sort of military government experiment (inside job) to see if the locals could be trusted to hold it together as a cohesive group. Experiment failed. "Stopover" was the one where the couple ended up in the little girl's toy box. Her giggling always gave me the willies. BTW, I hope that you will take this as the complement it is meant to be: You have as wonderfully warped mind as I have - with your TZ memory and all. :lol:

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California