Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

I'm In Prison!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by maddiesmom, Nov 20, 2013.

1. maddiesmom

maddiesmom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Hi Everyone,

I am in double-trouble now. Daddy put me in the kennel again yesterday when he went shopping. He left his favorite ball cap on the roof and since I was lonely and could smell his scent on it I decided I wanted it in the prison with me so I pulled it through the wires, and in the process the plastic thingy in the back of the cap fell off! Dad said I chewed it off. So after he let me out, I decided to show him what chewing is and I took his wool golf cap and CHEWED the corner of the bill. Big mistake, now he is really mad. He sure can holler loud.

Lily

2. Mignarda

Mignarda Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2013
    Dover, Delaware
    Someone is headed to the penitentiary.

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    To paraphrase Garth Brooks, "Golf cap's in the trash can; Sheltie's in the pen." :lol:

4. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Ahahahahahaha, oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard, this is the cutest thread. I needed this laugh. Ahahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol::lol:

5. Laddie's Mom

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Mommy says that if she goes, it will be to Shelton to stay with her aunt. There are a lot of issues mom has to clear up where we live before we leave, so, it just depends. I would love to play with you, sounds fun, I love to play too, I do not have playmates here.:no:

I love to ride in the car, but have not been on a big jet. I would not have to go to jail, it seems that since I am from New Zealand, they feel I am bug free, so, I get in free.

6. Laddie's Mom

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Gosh, Lily, mom is laughing so hard, I can not rest. She seems to think that what you did is funny. Gosh, when I chew, and I chew a lot, she gets angry with me. My folks can not leave anything in my way, if they do, it will be chewed in a short length of time, my teeth are sharp. She really got angry when I chewed completely through her favorite red plaid leash, she bought me another one and really watches that I do not chew that, I have tried a few times, but, drats, she always sees me and makes me stop.

7. Mignarda

Mignarda Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2013
    Dover, Delaware
    Dickens says, be careful, because you'll be standing with your head facing up and you're not used to it.

8. Laddie's Mom

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Mommy does not get the joke. She is kind of daft at times.LOL

9. maddiesmom

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Great. Shelton is not far from where I live. I look forward to meeting you. When you get here and rested up from your long trip have your Mommie PM me with contact info. Can't wait to make new friends.

Lily

10. maddiesmom

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    I'm in trouble again! I found Daddy's wallet on the couch and carried it into the bedroom for a closer look. It smelled and tasted so good I got alittle carried away and chewed it up along with two plastic things Daddy called debit cards. Now he says he won't be able to buy me any treats and all I am going to get in my Christmas Stocking is a lump of coal.

Lily