Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hello!

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by RubysMom, Jun 11, 2014.

1. RubysMom

RubysMom Forums Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    Warren, MI USA
    My name is LeeAnn, and I am Mom to one dark sable sheltie "Ruby". Ruby came from the accidental breeding (sigh) between an AKC Champion TriColor mom and a UKC Grand Champion sable dad. A beautiful girl, to be sure, but definitely not conformation material. I was at the whelping box when she was born and she came home to me at 11 weeks -- she's 6 years old now. Ruby is a certified therapy dog, has AKC Rally titles, and is a Canine Good Citizen (I am a CGC Evalutor, and Ruby is my "calm dog" for dog passing exercises and exposure training -- she is a great little ambassador of good will!). Ruby is currently spending time with her doggie family (both parents, one full sister, and 2 half brothers) while I am apartment bound, but she will be coming home soon. Ruby has a few non-sheltie siblings as well: Tori, an 11.5 year old rottie/lab/whatever runs loose in Detroit mix; Echo, a 9 year old German Shepherd; Coal, an 8 year old French Briard; Booster, a short haired tabby cat who used to hang onto Ruby's ruff for free rides as a kitten; and Rocket, a long haired tabby cat who would much prefer to be an only child.
    What is everyone up to these days?

2. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Welcome to the forum LeeAnn! You have found a wonderful forum for the breed.
    We love to see photos of furbabies. :smile2:

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we do love pix:yes:

4. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Welcome to Sheltie Nation RubysMom. This is a great place for all things Sheltie and some good, fun conversations. As already stated, can't wait to see pictures of your baby.

5. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    Welcome!! We do love to see pictures....