Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Zak's busy weekend

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Sumac3890, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Friday night we went to Yappy hour at a local high end shopping complex there were at least 70 dogs and he was the only Shetland sheepdog and got lots of attention.
    Saturday we went up to visit his breeder and spend time with her. Right now she had 7 of her dogs for him to romp with and he had a blast. Was such a sight to watch them all run together. She also had two in the house one is her old man and the other one is pregnant so she can't run with the group right now. All of them were tri's and one bi'black and 2 blues it was sheltie heaven.

2. MissSuzie

MissSuzie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2008
    Beautiful SW Florida
    Wow, Zach had a great weekend! Sound like it was fun for you too!

3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    lots of fun for the Zak:yes:
    and the rest of the family:winkgrin:

4. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    Yappy Hour.....hmmmm....

I can't figure out if that is something I want to run to.....or from :lol:

Do tell us more about this :cool:

5. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Do tell us more about this

It is a happy hour with dogs! Everyone brings their dogs and mingles and visits. Some of the restaurants have outside seating and you can eat there.
    You can also order beer or wine in the main area and money is donated to the humane society. I did have a few people ask if he was a mini collie or a mini sheltie- both I explained there is no such thing.
    I did have one woman take pictures of Zak- guess she was taking pics of dogs that she liked.
    We had fun but the only think I did not like was there was a live band that played way to loud and Zak was not fond of walking by it. We would go a