Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Little Red Caboose Has Pulled Into The Station!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Mom2Melli, Jun 27, 2014.

1. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    How rude of the vet techs. Sheesh. :rolleyes2: You know what's best for your little one and they should have the decency to respect that. The more people I meet or hear about, the more I like my dog! :winkgrin:

On a happier note, Cubby is growing into a very handsome boy!!!

And hooray for the freedom that is now in sight!!!!!! I still remember how excited I was exactly a year ago this weekend (Labor Day) when I was able to take Emmy out for the first time!!! We're going back to the first park I took her to tomorrow, as I think it will be a tradition!

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Yes! Monterey Bay is a tradition going way back. Mayson and I met another Aussie and his mommy. We became friends. Mayson and I went in the Fall & Spring to visit our Aussie friends. Then we took Shay in September 3 years ago, Shay and I took my Mom in the fall 2 years ago, I took Melli last year, this year Cubby. We have a similar tradition with photos on the lawn at Hume Lake Christian Camp in our mountains.

Thank you for the compliments from Auntie Emmy! Have a lovely time at the park.