Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Little Red Caboose Has Pulled Into The Station!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Mom2Melli, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    If he starts out affectionate, he will probably continue to be that way..............you watch. I would just keep picking him up often,
    sounds like both of you are enjoying it! Way to go Cubby, what
    a very sweet boy you are.

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    He is not a licker though. I have been working with him now on a lick command which he has discovered is pretty fun. He may turn into a licker yet.

3. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Today Cubby is 16 weeks! Tomorrow our final shots and next weekend we hit lovely Monterey, CA to start our adventures!

He may be at the awkward and rangy stage. Still around 14 inches. But he was the best puppy when I was sick yesterday (he was crated a total of 8 daytime hours). Melli is great with him. Shay is learning to play with him. We start school in early October and until then we have places to go and people to see.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  4. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    awww I just love the coyote stage! He still looks adorable and all legs :biggrin2: Enjoy being able to explore finally. I'm sure Cubby will have a blast with all the new smells

5. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    This is going to be a terrific adventure! Are you driving cross country with all the dogs, or just Cubby?

6. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    From where I live to Monterey is 5 hours. I am leaving husband and the other two at home and just taking Cubby. We plan to shop a pet friendly mall where I will have people give him treats, we are staying the night in a hotel (that will be a bit of a worry but we will have the crate), we will check out the ocean briefly, and we have friends who live there that we will visit.

7. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    MMMMmmmmm, ocean! Would love to see, feel, smell the ocean spray!
    Pictures galore, right? Please. :biggrin2:

8. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

9. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    he's in that stage but still so cute:yes:
    take tons of pix of the first big adventure:fl

10. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    There will be pictures! I here CA might get some rain next week. I would even be up for a trip in the rain if it meant RAIN!