Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

the puppy girls...

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by 2GoodDogs, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Oh I was finally able to see the little video - OMG so much cuteness in one place... I don't know what I would do. That little girl pulling your shoelace, though - we had such a cute pic of our first Sheltie girl Skye on her first day at home, pulling my friend's shoelace..... brings back memories and a lump in my throat.

Doesn't look like you could go wrong with any of these pups. :yes:

2. ellenspn

ellenspn Forums Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2014
    Swamps of NE Illinois
    The cuteness kills!

3. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Be still my heart! I am so in love and after finally getting to see the video, can see the dilemma you are facing, but for me the choice would be simple! Oh, look at me . . . I made a funny, :lol: it would be that sweet little girl on the left, chewing the laces. Good luck and I know you will keep us updated, good luck! :fl

4. jumba

jumba Forums Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2013
    Fl
    I was finally able to see the video, too. How adorable! I think the choice for me would be easy. If the one chewing on your laces is a choice - I'd choose that one! Good luck picking....they are ALL adorable.

5. ute_fan

ute_fan Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2012
    Utah
    I don't want a puppy.... I don't have time for a puppy.... I work full-time and it wouldn't be fair to a puppy....... I WANT A PUPPY!!!

6. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Oh Ute_Fan -- DO IT, join the misery, er, FUN!

7. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.

Just do it! You know you want to.

8. ute_fan

ute_fan Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2012
    Utah
    As much as I'd love one, it really wouldn't be fair to the puppy. Too bad no one lives close enough for me to be able to puppy-sit. I still do wonder sometimes though if Callie would be happier with a brother or sister.....

9. ellenspn

ellenspn Forums Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2014
    Swamps of NE Illinois
    I'll drink to that!!!!