Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Maxed out pictures!

Discussion in 'Help Forum' started by BarbV, Apr 14, 2012.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Seems I have maxed out picture thresholds! I can't seem to upload either to my photo albulm or even to attach a thumbnail.

How can I create more space? Ideally, I would delete old thumbnail photo's rather than my photo albulm.

I think this would be a good sticky, btw.

2. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Clarification...it seems I've only maxed out on thumbnails. It seems I can still upload pictures, but when I press the link to upload, it nots obvious that anything is happening until I look up into my windows tab and see it "circuling".

That being said, how can I clear out old thumbnail pictures to that I can post more as required.

3. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Barb,

I've increased the amount of space premium members can use for attachments within posts. (This is different than the space used by your albums. That space limit has remained the same.)

Let me know if you have any problems posting attachments now.

4. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    thank you Kelly, you are always right on top of things. and keep this running smoothly

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Thank you, Kelly! I wound up removing old ones, but more space is better!

6. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I appreciate it too!

Though I am still ok removing old thumnails....I just didn't know how to find them and delete them.