Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Say Cheese!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    You've all inspired me with your terrific photos, so I attempted to organize our five into something that would resemble a nice, posed family furkid photo. Hmmm. I found it's a LOT harder photographing five than four! No matter how many pictures you take, someone doesn't look great. But here it is. Left to right: Lacey, Barkley (who looks embarrassed to be the only boy), Ruffles, Pixie and Checkers.

Attached Files:

2. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Nice picture.

I have been trying to get a family photo for awhile. Have not quite mastered it. Justive and Ember do not want the beast(Celtic) touching them and he can't be on the outside or I will need to staple him to the couch/ ground. Will keep trying

3. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    That's a great shot. I cant get two to stand still long enough to get a good shot much less 5!

4. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
  5. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Wow. Amazing photo and lovely lovely dogs.

6. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Ann...you have such a beautiful family. Thank-you for sharing them with us. Is everyone related?

Trini

7. Georgie'sMom

Georgie'sMom Forums Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Ohio
    They are gorgeous! I can't get a good picture with George's all black face.

8. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    They're so beautiful!!!! Except for poor Barkley. He is handsome. :wink2:

9. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    Everyone looks so good!!

10. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Sort of, except for Pixie who, as if you can't tell from the photo, is totally different from the rest. :lol: She isn't related to any of the others.

Now, the family tree. Checkers and Barkley are littermates. Lacey is their cousin, and she is Ruffles mother. They are all Rabbit Run dogs. The kennel look, which I love, is quite distinctive, and comes through very clearly in the lines.

Here's one that would have been a keeper, except that Lacey forgot to put her ears up! :rolleyes2:

Attached Files: