Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Performance Sports > Agility
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Mar 14, 2014, 11:53 AM

Have Fun and enjoy the day. Hey the worst that could happen is an E or you could trip and fall flat on your face in front of everyone ( Been there Done That ) :), sometimes Its the new challenges that you think are going to be horrific experiences or that you go into with nervous expectations that turn into the biggest accomplishments.

Hey I put Storm into the local Regionals when she was 1 day over the 18 Month old trial limitation, She was clearly nowhere ready to trial and neither was I at least not at that level, we actually learned a lot and aside from some serious issues with the weave poles she did remarkably well, I didn't trial her again for 6 months till we were actually ready but we both had a crap load of fun that weekend Playing with the Big Boys and Girls from the area..
Rockey- the pom (AKA ) The Rocketman, Official Team Groupie
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 14, 2014, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon7 View Post
Tini, our Ally is our little clown, a free spirit and independent thinker, for sure. We use the phrase "What, me worry?" (I am dating myself here) for her. I will sure give her a hug from you right now. She is a character and we love her to pieces. I wish I could have met your Stormie; he sounds awesome! And I'm very sorry he passed at a young age. So not fair.
Sharon, I love the free spirits. :) Your Ally is my type of gal.

Thank-you for your kind words about my Stormie. Whenever I get to feeling too sad missing him, I remind myself how blessed we were to have him in our lives even if it wasn't for as long as we hoped.

Trini