Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

TOTW is out!

Discussion in 'Commercial Food' started by Mom2Melli, Jun 15, 2014.

1. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Don't feel bad bkzoo for the news scoop! If it is something healthier I am moving towards, I am still thanking you . . . BTW I DO get to meet the little Cubbers on Friday! Can't wait til your visit to hear which boy captures your heart too![/QUOTE]

I do feel a little bad because I know so many people like TOTW, but...if I were about to get hit by a train I would appreciate someone pushing me out of the way. I know the food is PROBABLY fine, but I just couldn't see myself taking a chance...not with China.

Looking forward to seeing new pics of "little Cubbers" and also sharing ones of the boys I meet on Friday!

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Kudos on the train analogy (Shay, Cubby named after trains). Yes, if we are possibly sitting on the tracks, I am glad to be shoved off in time.

It's ridiculous how buried this information is. Acana -- we are 100% China-free. Earthborn on some buried sublink on FB -- we have great quality control but we DO buy from other countries incl. China but we are very very careful. Diamond -- eh, they are JUST dogs, we buy from wherever and have no quality control, sometimes even puting the wrong food in the wrong bag. Whatever . . . Sad.