Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Miss Maddie

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by maddiesmom, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Sackett

Sackett Forums Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2010
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    Thoughts and prayers to you.

2. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    She must have been a wonderful girl, I'm sorry for your loss. Even after many years together, it seems the time flew past when it's over.

3. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Miss Sherri, I am so sorry to hear about Maddie. It is never easy to lose our sweet babies but you can know that you gave her the very best of everything and all the love you had to offer. I shed tears for you and your family, but you can know that you will one day again see your baby and she will be able to run to you without pain. RIP sweet little Madeline. :hugs

4. maddiesmom

maddiesmom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. Our house seems so quiet without Maddie. I find myself looking for her and then I realize she is gone. MacGreggor, Saddie, and Lily have been giving us extra puppy hugs and kisses.

5. mcemily

mcemily Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    So sorry for your loss. Miss Maddie was a very special girl, and was lucky to have you and Clay to care for her. Hug those furbabies close.

6. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I'm sorry for your loss. Sending you comforting thoughts.

7. tentcamp

tentcamp Forums Enthusiast

Nov 4, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    I'm so sorry.....

8. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    :cry:I read this and as I did, tears were in my eyes. She was a wonderful dog, and I know how empty you feel. She is happy now, romping around with the other bridge crossers and meeting new comers as well, in fact, she is probably one of the ambassadors of the bridge.

9. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    Please accept my condolences on the loss of your wonderful girl. Hoping that the good memories will overtake your sadness quickly.
    Joanne

10. rosesandlace

rosesandlace Forums Enthusiast

So sorry for your loss! :hugs