Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

A new pup for Barb?

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by BarbV, Mar 21, 2014.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Uuuhm....I think its time to start a new thread.....when cuteness comes closer to home (now targeted for April 29th or so). I'll start it soon

Thanks everyone for all your love and support. I know that a huge amount of this is because of helping me to deal with loss of Bacca. It's been really tough.

I thought it was tough for me, but everyday, I find it tougher on Indy. He won't sleep in his bed. He wanders at night. He won't go outside on his own for longer than just to do his business. He follows me everywhere. He doesn't know who to fight over food from. He keeps thinking their should be more challenge than just his food in the dish. So confused! :eek:

I'm truly hoping that bringing the new mister will give both Indy and I a new lift! Stay tuned everyone!

And again, thanks so much for all your overwhelming support through Bacca's illness and death and help for Indy and I moving forward. This is a wonderful forum and I love you all

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  2. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Barb my heart goes out to you and to Indy. It just breaks for Indy, we just don't realize how hard it is on them to loose a long time companion.

hugs to you both and that new one will shake things up a bit and bring new life.