Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Zippy's HW treatment

Discussion in 'Rescue Chat' started by LadyMcBeth, Apr 5, 2012.

1. LadyMcBeth

LadyMcBeth Forums Enthusiast

Oct 30, 2010
    San Marcos TX
    Zippy will be starting his HW treatment on Monday. Please pray for him... at his age it may be extra hard on him.

2. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    I will definitely keep Zippy in my thoughts that he does well with his treatment.

3. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Zippy is on my prayer list and will continue to be. No problem.

I am so happy he is now in his forever home. It sounds like a wonderful place for him to be in his later years.

He now has what one would call the "good life" and well deserved.

4. mlamont

mlamont Forums Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2010
    PA
    My prayers for Zippy

Dear little Zippy,

We have not met, you and I…, but know that I pray for you every day. You were once abandoned and forgotten, the heartbreaking fate of those whose only crime in life was loyalty and love. But Zippy, this ending was not to be for you. God has seen all those forsaken, and He whisked you away from the very edge to give you a new beginning in life. What seemed to be the impossible became the miracle. I know you were meant for so much more. Many prayers will go up for you during this difficult time. You must be strong, and know we are all with you; praying and believing for your complete recovery.

You have no idea how deeply you have touched my heart, you’re not alone… little one.

5. UConn Sheltie

UConn Sheltie Forums Regular

Nov 18, 2011
    Conn
  6. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    I will be praying for little Zippy too! I love that guy even though we never met. When I first saw him on petfinder my heart went out to him. I knew that this could not be his last resting place. Old, sick, abandoned ... I mean how sad. I just knew those on sheltie nation would feel the same and sheltie rescue eventually came through for him - a miracle of sorts. I will pray Zippy has no complications from his treatment so he can go on and enjoy heaven here on earth. I love you Zippy. I told you it was going to get better.:smile2:

7. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

Sending prayers for sweet Zippy.

8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Thinking nothing but positive thoughts for Zippy - he has come so far and I believe he will get through his ordeal and relish his time with St. Glen. I think about him often, too. Funny isn't it, how a dog you have never met can touch you so deeply.

9. LadyMcBeth

LadyMcBeth Forums Enthusiast

Oct 30, 2010
    San Marcos TX
    I went to bed praying for Zippy and woke up thinking about him. He has touched so many of us....I pray he will somehow know of all the support and prayers for him...and draw strength from us.....

10. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    I too think of Zippy often. It is strange indeed how he has so deeply touched us who have never met him. May God watch over little Zippy during his treatment. Prayers do make a difference.