Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hello from Southern California

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Lanie, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    Hi, I'm Lanie
    I've been lurking on the board for a long time. Finally getting around to posting.
    I have a 22 month old Tri-girl named, Echo. She's my first dog in 30 years and she's the love of my life.

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Welcome, from another Southern Californian! I am on the coast. Nice to be getting some more So Cal members. I love your girl's name. We love pics here so post links to a photo sharing site if you can.

I have 3 Sheltie girls, Asta is 12 1/2, Ally is 12, and Brooke is 8.

3. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Welcome from inland Ca. I just got my first Sheltie. A tiny blue merle girl named Lacey. Shelties are very sweet dogs. I'm enjoying this little baby.

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Welcome from Central CA -- NOT all that far and we have all the great mountains (Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon). We have no water, but we are hoping!

Welcome to you and your pup!

Someday when there is a SN SoCal meetup (hint hint) I will be there with Cubs and maybe Melli too.

5. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    Welcome!! We're in So Cal, too.

6. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you find them interesting, entertaining and helpful.

7. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    not in Cal anywhere....:wink2:
    we do love pix:yes:

8. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Welcome to you and Echo to Sheltie Nation, all the way from the other side, Central Florida. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby.

9. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Welcome to SN - a wonderful place to meet friends, learn more than you ever though possible about this wonderful breed...and the best place to share PICTURES! :)

10. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    Welcome to the best Sheltie website there is! Between the Sheltie of the Day on the home page and the awesome forums., this is my fist and last stop on the web.

And yes pics are always welcome, I used photobucket to post at first, it's pretty easy. At 22 months, I bet Echo is adorable! :biggrin2: