Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Recommendation for pet stroller?

Discussion in 'Other Equipment' started by Caro, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    I need to buy a pet stroller for Deska for when he gets his elbow surgery. He is very long and will need to lay on his side for the first 4-6weeks. I need to walk Tully at the same time, altho I am tossing up hitching her to the front and getting some extra exercise by pulling it.

I've worked out its cheaper buying one on line and paying the $100 shipping than buying one in Oz.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a stroller or a brand of stroller.

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    not sure about the stroller part but definitely get Tully to pull it- and take pix for us:winkgrin::yes:

maybe a little red wagon that you can put straps on so he has to stay in it?

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Could you imagine if she came across a roo or cat - I can just see Tully racing off into the distance dragging poor Deska behind her!:lol:

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    you'll need a remote control release switch:yes:

5. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

I have the Jeep Rubicon Jogging and all terrain Stroller for Gypsy. It holds up to 60 lbs which I bought in case i needed to fit 2 Shelties. :biggrin2: