Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hi from Anya's mom

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Terika, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Terika

Terika Forums Novice

Jun 23, 2013
    Quathiaski Cove BC Canada
    I have more experience with Shelties than I do with forums. Anya is my third Sheltie, my first one was a sable female Tiffany-Anne who passed two weeks before her 17th birthday, the second a blue Merle, Erika-Dawn who passed away at six having had a serious accident, severing her spinal cord. This was one of the most horrible days in my life.

2. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Welcome to the forum Terika and Anya. This forum has wonderful people who are extremely knowledgable about Shelties. I have also had 3 Shelties...the youngest is a 2 year old blue merle..Sir Dash. I hope you enjoy SN.

3. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Welcome to SN Terika and Anya! I'm sorry to hear about Tiffany-Anne and Erika-Dawn. It's so hard when you loose you best friend and companion:(. We'd love to see pix of all you furbabys!:yes:

4. Lunatic59

Lunatic59 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 18, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome from a fellow sheltie lover. It is indeed a horrible experience losing a beloved family member, but as I try to explain to others in that situation, that brief period of grief and sorrow is a small price to pay for years of love and companionship.

No matter how many times I have to make that fated journey to the vet, there will always be a 4-legged companion(s) in our household. :smile2:

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we love pix:yes:

6. cosey'smom

cosey'smom Forums Regular

Sep 22, 2012
    Rhode Island
    Welcome Anya's mom.
    Glad you are here!:smile2: