Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Sheltie Talk > General Dog Chat
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Mar 24, 2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueZ View Post
I started thinking about it this morning, and I want to try to find someplace that prints on fabric, so I can get her name and my phone number printed up a bunch of times and cut them into bandanna's. Honey won't let anyone close and at least this way people have half a chance of seeing the number or her name and being able to get in touch with me.

She's microchipped and she has a dog tag on her collar, but neither of those do any good if you can't catch the dog!
You can buy computer transfer paper that you can print anything on then iron it onto your bandanas, just be sure to use a light color so your transfer shows. Also you can buy computer printer fabric sheets too, which you print right onto the fabric, both are easy & inexpensive, at fabric/craft stores, usually in the quilt notions area.
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 24, 2014, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomuir View Post
You can buy computer transfer paper that you can print anything on then iron it onto your bandanas, just be sure to use a light color so your transfer shows. Also you can buy computer printer fabric sheets too, which you print right onto the fabric, both are easy & inexpensive, at fabric/craft stores, usually in the quilt notions area.
Oh! That's just what I need! I was coming up with overly complicated plans involving stencils and paint!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Being able to share the experience with people who understand is so helpful!

Bailey and Honey have enjoyed their first day together. They played some, (Honey took shameful advantage of my clinginess and made me chase her around the table sooo many times, its her favorite game), they napped together, Honey helped aclimate Bailey to the cats and vice versa. They've been very good about the food. Honey eats a little faster and wants to go over to investigate what Bailey is eating, but a light no and she stays away until Bailey is finished ( than she cleans up any stray bits). She warned bailey with some light growls when they were settling down to chew on bones, once I made it clear that I would protect her bone for her though she calmed down, and after the initial hour of it being new she was fine with baileysmelling and carrying it places.

They are both very mild mannered dogs. Its nice, although I do have a feeling we might be a one dog household.