Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Sheltie Talk > Puppies 101
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Jan 11, 2015, 06:21 PM

This should about end the thread . . . but there may be a few more new pups to add to the bottom for the next month or so . . .

I agree with Barb . . . puppy thread of 2015 someone should start. Unless we have the insane puppy flock like this year (doubtful) we wouldn't need this kind of thread. It just got insane so fast how many there were in our bumper crop year.

DOB --DOG NAME -- GENDER -- COLOR -- YOUR NAME -- RELATED TO (if applies) -- LIVES WITH (if applies).

12/31/13 - Lacewood Skywalker Jedi Knight (Vader) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Phebe*DD (Margaret) -- related ??? -- Full-time Annoyance to Phebe
01/05/14 - TLC's Just The Way You Are (Bailey) -- Male -- Sable -- lives with SueEllen
01/05/14 - Ringsend Morning Brew (Brew) -- Male -- Tri -- MorningBrew (Kim)
01/17/14 - Stella's Sir Gabriel (Gabe) --Male -- Sable with full white collar -- lives with Cowgirl32
02/14/14 - Kaleigh - female - tricolor - tesslynn - Savannah and me
02/22/14- Millenium Lad (Simba)- shaded sable- related to (Champion) Royal Oak of Wallstown- Lives with his German Shepherd pack.
02/23/14 - Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz and MsBrown
02/24/14 - Kendale Macallan (Callan) - Named after David's favourite scotch whisky - Male - Sable Merle with Blue Eyes - related to both my Indy and my forever pup, Bacca somewhere in the genes - Lives with Indy my 6 year old who is learning to put up and sometimes play with the pest.
03/08/14 - Yasdnil Love and Kisses (Pepper) -- Female -- Sable -- Hannah -- lives with Honey
03/15/14- Caravan Zantastic (Nevis)----male----Sable----alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Foula
03/18/14 - Caravan Angel Darke (Foula)----female---tricolour---alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Nevis
03/18/14 - Blackmyst Criminal Intent(Celtic) -- Male -- Bi black- Justicemom(Dr. Shelli) -- litter brother Enzo, Nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Justice, Ember, Birch and Dr Shelli.
03/18/14 - Blackmyst Defying Gravity (Envy) -- Female -- Bi-blue CHW -- Team Mav (Sara) -- litter sister to Celtic & Enzo, niece to Birch & Spruce -- lives with Sara, Maverick, & Karma
03/18/14 - Blackmyst From Zero to One Hundred (Enzo) -- Male -- Bi-Blue -- corbinam (Ashley) -- brother Celtic, nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Bentley, Lexi and Bimmer
03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras (Zulu) Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal (Bo) -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to Cubby in a 2nd cousin kind of way -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
04/04/14 - Wyndeway's Back in Time (McFly) -- Male -- Tri -- Helygen -- none that I know of -- lives with OneX (BC), Penny (GH), Turbo (Aussie), 3 cats, 3 horses
04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari (Enzo)-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
04/26/14 - HiMark's Favorite Cookie (Oreo) - Male - Bi-Black - Dani - brother to Chloe and Dandie (Dandie's brother from another mother)
05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy & Jade -- lives with Melli & Shay.
05/10/14 - Shakerag's Baker McAtee Kissed by Trace (Baker) -- Male -- Sable -- bkzoo(Kristie) -- lives with Toby
05/14/14 - Working on registration name Kali -- Female -- Tri -- mom2be
05/17/14 - Rabbit Run Special Agent (McGee) -- Male -- Sable -- DPSheltie (Danielle) -- son of Tansy, nephew to Noah, and grandson to Checkers -- lives with Riley
05/29/14 - La-Min-So's Villa Medusa (Sparta) -- Female-- Tri -- Nina (un. Sparta) -- two humans and Junior the Farmdog
06/01/14 - Lizneb Bonnie Wee Star K Sera (Bonnie) -- Female -- Sable -- Skysong (Kathleen)
06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle (Lacey Lee)---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
06/16/14 - Redemption's Sky Pilot (Flyer) -- male -- Blue Merle -- (2GoodDogs aka Joan D) .-- Justus' Nephew -- Lives with Justus, Lily and Joan
07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse (Andromeda) -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
07/31/14 - Registered name TBD (Odin) -- male -- bi black -- lives with (Jeff) Jeff, Heather, Parker and Leah, also two African Grey's
08/02/14 - Shield Crest's Makin Waves (Splash)-female-tri-Sharon
08/07/14 - Oberon -- male - tri -- lives with Lee, Mimi and Casanoa the Cat
08/30/14 - Aimee -- female - sable -- lives with mommy Victoria and daddy Rex
09/07/14 - Plato - Male - Blue Merle - Lives with Alistriwen (Cory)
09/09/14 - Savannah -female - sable & white- tesslynn - Kaleigh and me
09/14/14 - Shelcroft's Pippi star (Pippi) -- female -- shaded sable -- Roguskie (Elizabeth), Alasdair and 2 cats -- sister to Sterling.
09/14/14 - Shelcroft Sun Rising (Sterling) -- male -- shaded sable -- Rapscallion -- brother to Pippi
09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n (Cruz) -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild
10/05/14 - Damels Light the Lamp (Oshie) --male -- blue merle -- melbell(Melanie) -- Ruutu's full brother from a different litter -- Lives with Honey and Ruutu
10/05/14 - Mr. Arthur Radley (Boo) -- male -- Bi-Black -- Boo'sMama(Marty) adopted by two cats: Gizmo & Cinders
10/18/14 - Daisy Lu -- female -- tri -- lives with Daisygirl and husband and two girls ages 8 and 6.
Shaman Von Raesfeld - GSD Mix 02/06/11-- Aussies at Bridge: Quasar, Holly, & Mayson
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 12, 2015, 02:21 AM

There could still be puppies born in 2014 for a little while yet. Birch has half brothers and sisters born 2 weeks before christmas that wont go home until first week in Feb.

2015 born puppies wont start showing up until March. I hope.
At the bridge forever in my heart-UCH UAGII Diva CDX MX MXJ OF RA
Old Jan 12, 2015, 08:41 AM

And Spitfire grumbles filthy puppies one more time
Old Jan 24, 2015, 04:45 PM

My turn to add a pup to the list of the 2014 class! This happened very quickly last weekend. Chances are I'll have the baby of the group.

DOB --DOG NAME -- GENDER -- COLOR -- YOUR NAME -- RELATED TO (if applies) -- LIVES WITH (if applies).

12/31/13 - Lacewood Skywalker Jedi Knight (Vader) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Phebe*DD (Margaret) -- related ??? -- Full-time Annoyance to Phebe
01/05/14 - TLC's Just The Way You Are (Bailey) -- Male -- Sable -- lives with SueEllen
01/17/14 - Stella's Sir Gabriel (Gabe) --Male -- Sable with full white collar -- lives with Cowgirl32
02/22/14- Millenium Lad (Simba)- shaded sable- related to (Champion) Royal Oak of Wallstown- Lives with his German Shepherd pack.
02/23/14 - Melody tri bitch living in England, Bedfordshire with sable Jazz and MsBrown
02/24/14 - Kendale Macallan (Callan) - Named after David's favourite scotch whisky - Male - Sable Merle with Blue Eyes - related to both my Indy and my forever pup, Bacca somewhere in the genes - Lives with Indy my 6 year old who is learning to put up and sometimes play with the pest.
03/08/14 - Yasdnil Love and Kisses (Pepper) -- Female -- Sable -- Hannah -- lives with Honey
03/15/14- Caravan Zantastic (Nevis)----male----Sable----alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Foula
03/18/14 - Caravan Angel Darke (Foula)----female---tricolour---alonsoe (Eva)---related to?----lives with Nevis
03/18/14 - Blackmyst Criminal Intent(Celtic) -- Male -- Bi black- Justicemom(Dr. Shelli) -- litter brother Enzo, Nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Justice, Ember, Birch and Dr Shelli.
03/18/14 - Blackmyst Defying Gravity (Envy) -- Female -- Bi-blue CHW -- Team Mav (Sara) -- litter sister to Celtic & Enzo, niece to Birch & Spruce -- lives with Sara, Maverick, & Karma
03/18/14 - Blackmyst From Zero to One Hundred (Enzo) -- Male -- Bi-Blue -- corbinam (Ashley) -- brother Celtic, nephew to Spruce and Birch -- Lives with Bentley, Lexi and Bimmer
03/25/14 - Starlight's La Carnaval De Mardi Gras (Zulu) Male, Tri, RikyR (Richard).
03/25/14 - Kell's Nat King Coal (Bo) -- Male -- Bi Black -- related to.... -- Only pup- for now ;)
04/03/14 - Jaden's Precious Jewel (Jade) -- Female -- Bi Blue -- Cooper'sMama (Laurel) -- related to Cubby in a 2nd cousin kind of way -- sweet little sister to Cooper and Carter :)
04/04/14 - Wyndeway's Back in Time (McFly) -- Male -- Tri -- Helygen -- none that I know of -- lives with OneX (BC), Penny (GH), Turbo (Aussie), 3 cats, 3 horses
04/06/14 - Ciel Brae Veloce Ferrari (Enzo)-- Male -- Blue Merle -- Krys (kryslaurelle) -- Bode grandson
04/26/14 - HiMark's Favorite Cookie (Oreo) - Male - Bi-Black - Dani - brother to Chloe and Dandie (Dandie's brother from another mother)
05/08/14 - Little Red Caboose (Cubby) -- Male -- Shaded Sable -- Mom2Mell (Cara) -- related to Cooper, Carter, & Emmy & Jade -- lives with Melli & Shay.
05/10/14 - Shakerag's Baker McAtee Kissed by Trace (Baker) -- Male -- Sable -- bkzoo(Kristie) -- lives with Toby
05/17/14 - Rabbit Run Special Agent (McGee) -- Male -- Sable -- DPSheltie (Danielle) -- son of Tansy, nephew to Noah, and grandson to Checkers -- lives with Riley
05/29/14 - La-Min-So's Villa Medusa (Sparta) -- Female-- Tri -- Nina (un. Sparta) -- two humans and Junior the Farmdog
06/01/14 - Lizneb Bonnie Wee Star K Sera (Bonnie) -- Female -- Sable -- Skysong (Kathleen)
06/15/14 - PaRay's Miracle (Lacey Lee)---female--blue merle with blue eyes---Mom Judy and annoys big brother Milo the Eskimo.
06/16/14 - Redemption's Sky Pilot (Flyer) -- male -- Blue Merle -- (2GoodDogs aka Joan D) .-- Justus' Nephew -- Lives with Justus, Lily and Joan
07/09/14 - Hopes Dark Horse (Andromeda) -- female -- tri factored sable -- HopeShelties -- probably not related to anyone else here unless there are any Rebound relatives
07/31/14 - Registered name TBD (Odin) -- male -- bi black -- lives with (Jeff) Jeff, Heather, Parker and Leah, also two African Grey's
09/14/14 - Shelcroft's Pippi star (Pippi) -- female -- shaded sable -- Roguskie (Elizabeth), Alasdair and 2 cats -- sister to Sterling.
09/14/14 - Shelcroft Sun Rising (Sterling) -- male -- shaded sable -- Rapscallion -- brother to Pippi
09/15/14 - Madselin's Top Down Cruz'n (Cruz) -- male -- bi-black -- cmae (Cass) -- currently a spoiled single furchild
10/05/14 - Damels Light the Lamp (Oshie) --male -- blue merle -- melbell(Melanie) -- Ruutu's full brother from a different litter -- Lives with Honey and Ruutu
10/05/14 - Mr. Arthur Radley (Boo) -- male -- Bi-Black -- Boo'sMama(Marty) adopted by two cats: Gizmo & Cinders
10/18/14 - Daisy Lu -- female -- tri -- lives with Daisygirl and husband and two girls ages 8 and 6.
12/3/14 - Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers (Keiran) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Silaria (Sheri) -- Related to: Half brother to Birch and Spruce and Uncle to Celtic, Enzo and Envy (3 other members of the class of 2014) -- Lives with Glen, Edan and CJ

Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers/Keiran (Coming home April, 2015)

Last edited by Silaria; Jan 24, 2015 at 05:40 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 05:12 PM

SO fitting that a last minute trump is bred, born, and homed all within the Sheltie Nation! Love!
Shaman Von Raesfeld - GSD Mix 02/06/11-- Aussies at Bridge: Quasar, Holly, & Mayson
Old Jan 24, 2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silaria View Post
My turn to add a pup to the list of the 2014 class! This happened very quickly last weekend. Chances are I'll have the baby of the group.

12/3/14 - Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers (Keiran) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Related to Birch -- Lives with Sheri (Silaria), Glen, Edan and CJ
Keiran is half brother to Birch and Spruce and Uncle to 3 of the class of 2014- Celtic, Enzo and Envy.
At the bridge forever in my heart-UCH UAGII Diva CDX MX MXJ OF RA
Old Jan 24, 2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicemom View Post
Keiran is half brother to Birch and Spruce and Uncle to 3 of the class of 2014- Celtic, Enzo and Envy.
Thanks, Dr. Shelli. I remembered Birch and forgot Spruce was Birch's brother. I didn't realize the connection to Celtic, Enzo and Envy. I updated his entry above.

Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers/Keiran (Coming home April, 2015)
Old Jan 24, 2015, 05:57 PM

Corrected entry . . . final one for the class?????

12/3/14 - Blackmyst's Run For The Checkers (Keiran) -- Male -- Bi-Black -- Silaria (Sheri) -- Related to: Half brother to Birch and Spruce and Uncle to Celtic, Enzo and Envy (3 other members of the class of 2014) -- Lives with Glen, Edan and CJ