Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

We'er moving!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Tabitha, Apr 30, 2014.

1. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    I saw the headline & said out loud 'Please be Tabitha' :yes: I know you're thrilled to be leaving the neighbors from hell aren't you? So glad to hear the good news! Moving is stressful but in your case the rewards are so worth the trouble! I don't have any advice just wanted to say a big congrats to you.

2. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Thanks so much everyone for the advise and support! Yes I'm VERY excited! We haven't moved in over 6 years. F-kap was the only dog then (and MUCH younger!), he stayed in our old backyard for just about the entire move. We probably won't bring Dixie home immediately, but as soon as things settle down she's coming home and I'll never leave her again!:biggrin2:

To Ronna, I more than likely won't be able to leave the dogs with someone else. All my friends are either unable or unwilling to take them. I don't have any fellow dog lovers as friends anymore.

I know I said this in the 'Chitchat' forum, but for those of you who aren't premium members, my dear friend Joann that's babysitting Dixie passed away very suddenly Sunday morning. The doctors had put her on so much medication to kill a chest infection that it lowered her immune system, soon after she got a stomach virus which took her away from us. Her husband John is taking care of the animals now, but it must be so hard for him. 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 parrot, and almost 2 dozen chickens is a lot for one grieving man to handle. I miss her so much, but I can only imagine his pain.:cry:

3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Tabitha, I'm so happy for you. You can finally plan for life in a new location with your precious pups! I hope the next six months fly by. :yes:

4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    That's wonderful news! Look for a house where the neighbors have dogs and you prolly won't have any trouble :)