Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

What I love about Sheltie forums

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Sheltie.Mama, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Sheltie.Mama

Sheltie.Mama Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2013
    Montana
    Well, I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so I decided to put it here.

One thing I love about the forums is that it is big enough to get a variety, but small enough to get to know everyone.

I guess I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of my forum friends.:biggrin2:

What are your favorite things about the forums/Sheltie nation?

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    We are happy to have puppies named after us . . . says Uncle Shay the shepherd who turned 3 yesterday. Not to leave Tarra out -- Melli says Hey Cousin! She swears they are related because they are a lot alike.

3. Sheltie.Mama

Sheltie.Mama Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2013
    Montana
    Lol, they really do!

4. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    What I really appreciate is the amount of collective wisdom on here. Betweenthe members and the search function we have a pretty comprehensive resource at our fingertips and people there to support & share with. How cool is that!

5. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    What I love about Sheltie forums? EVERYTHING! Knowledge, stories, gains and (unfortunately), losses, strangers becoming friends, support and always, good advice. I was really glad when I "stumbled" upon SN when I still had my Angel, Bambi in my life, I learned a lot and all of you taught me a lot. Thanks to all of you for everything.

6. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    I love it all here. The closeness, the way friendships are made and the wealth of knowledge, this is an awesome forum for sure.

7. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    The knowledge and friends. Followed by pictures then flyball cohorts.

The down is I have to be careful to not let my barbaric side show as the lady ratio is high :biggrin2:

8. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    :lol: I love the wisdom and the education one can learn through each other. Also if you have an issue, usually people here know some form of way to help if not a bunch of different ways to try.