Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Gypsy earned her Wings Today

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by dawns2shelties, Apr 13, 2012.

1. pattymaine

pattymaine Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2008
    Maine
    Dawn, I am so sorry to hear of Gypsy's passing on to the Rainbow Bridge. My heart aches for you. She is a beautiful girl and I know she brought you so much love and comfort. I just love how you spent her last days together, it really was so sweet and touching. You sure gave Gypsy a wonderful life...
    I'm just so sad for you right now. :cry:

Hugs to you, Dawn...

2. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Dawn I can hardly type through my tears- they flow for you and Gypsy. You gave her such love and caring and let her go with dignity. She had a wonderful love filled life with you. I know this is so very heartbreaking and for all of us. She was such a beautiful girl.

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Dear St. Francis,
    Through tears, we ask that you look after Gypsy as she makes her home at the Bridge. I know you met her with open arms, a streak of silver running through the gate, her little feet barely skimming the spring grass. Did she dance around you, filled with joy at her new health and vigor? Did she bark and twirl as she showed you her gleaming coat, shining ayes, and happy Sheltie smile? And did she whisper to you that what she wants most is for you to comfort her Mom Dawn as she struggles to cope with the departure of this dearest of chums? Help Dawn know that Gypsy is waiting with Chandler and will thank her for her wonderful last Earth week when she next sees her -- in the twinkling of a a Sheltie eye.
    In His name we ask,
    Amen

4. mlamont

mlamont Forums Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2010
    PA
    I'm so sorry for you loss Dawn. This brought tears to my eyes. Gypsy is in loving arms now.

5. janice7920

janice7920 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    Our continued prayers and love, Dawn. Gypsy is a special girl who has a special Mom! Both of you are in our hearts.

6. PamG

PamG Forums Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    Dawn,

I am so sorry about the beautiful Gypsy. I know that she was well loved. She knew that love, too. She will always be with you.
    Take care of yourself. Sending prayers for you.

Pam, Sunny and Snow

7. seashel

seashel Forums Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2010
    Kent, UK
    Dawn, I am so glad you were able to spend those precious days with Gypsy and especially that she was able to leave on her journey to the Bridge when the time was right. I hope you can take comfort that although her time here was too brief, in that time she had so much love and care from you. Dogs live for the moment and how lucky Gypsy was to have you to make every day special.

I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Run free to the Bridge sweet Gypsy, just as Chris' beautiful prayer says.

8. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

Thank you Chris that was absolutley beautiful. To think of her dancing about, as a healthy Sheltie should gave me a smile through my tears.

9. dawns2shelties

All of you have sent such beautiful sentiments to Gypsy and myself, I really do appreciate all your kind words and love. I have read all of your posts over and over, I am not up to answering them all but please know eveyone of you are so appreciated and I am so touched.

10. dawns2shelties