Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Introducing.....Callan....

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by BarbV, Apr 12, 2014.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Ok, I'm officially starting the adventures of my new pup Callan, coming home in two weeks. He is a sable merle with blue eyes.

Well, at least, I think his name will be Callan (named after the single malt scotch that David loves). Maybe it will change once he comes home. TBD....

But I've started his baby albulm on the forum......Two adds today...pictures at 7 weeks old.

http://www.sheltieforums.com/album.php?albumid=559

Can't wait to see how Indy deals with a puppy in the house.....should be interesting.....

2. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

btw....first fun news.....while I was away from the store, a couple came in to buy stuff for their new puppy....my store manager spelunked it and figured out that they were buying for Callan's sister!!!! How fun is that! Puppy play group coming up!

3. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    I love the name! He is soooo cute! His pictures so remind me of Hanna as a pup. I have relatives in Ottawa so hope visit the store and maybe meet him oneof these days.

4. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast
    He is adorable. I bet Indy will be glad for his companionship. Keep the pictures coming.

5. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Great choice! of course I am a tad bit biased, what with it being so close to my angels name :wink2:

6. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    He is so cute. I'm so excited for you. I really like the name too!!

I'm still waiting on my puppy. The waiting is so hard.

7. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Adorable! How do you stand that much adorableness?

8. ute_fan

ute_fan Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2012
    Utah
    So cute! Can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures.

9. xerospin

xerospin Forums Enthusiast

Dec 11, 2010
    Taiwan
    He's a cutie!! Love sable merles, alfie says hi! Can't wait to hear more when you bring him home!

10. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    AWWW...he is beyond adorable. You must be SO excited!!! And how special that he will continue to have contact with his little sis. :smile2:

Trini