Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Puppy Fever

Discussion in 'Getting Started in Conformation' started by ellenspn, Jul 10, 2014.

1. ellenspn

ellenspn Forums Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2014
    Swamps of NE Illinois
    :gaah

Why oh why did my sheltie's breeder mention she had a litter of puppies born last week?????

I want my next puppy to not only be a puppy, but one I can show in conformation (and performance events). But now is NOT the right time with Danny ill and Ribbon still being a whirling dervish!

2. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    With all the new puppies on SN I think it is hard not to get puppy fever...esp when a breeder you trust has a new litter!

Ellen, change of subject...how is Danny doing?

Trini

3. ellenspn

ellenspn Forums Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2014
    Swamps of NE Illinois
    Danny is going into the vet on Saturday to discuss his lack of eating the I/D, bloodwork, and a vitamin B12 shot. The sooner we get the bloodwork done the better. He is 19.5" and only weighed 24 lbs last time we were there.

4. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    I hope the bloodwork results from Saturday give some hope and you also get some direction on a possible alternate diet that Danny can have and, most importantly, will eat.

Trini