Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Proud to announce . . .

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Mom2Melli, May 10, 2014.

1. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Congratulations, Melli!!! :yes:

2. Silaria

Silaria Forums Sage

Sep 19, 2008
    Aspinwall, PA
    Congratulations!

3. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

So awesome for a dog to go so far, so fast! Well done to both of you!

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Thank you all. I've never had a dog born with a silver squeaky toy in its mouth from a breeder who carefully socialized and taught it that humans are grand fun and filled with nothing but kindness. I'd like to try that some day, a dog started right from first breath. I see them in my dog classes and think it is a truly a wonderful thing, a dog experiencing every hope which the first dogs held when they joined with humans as companions. However, my dogs have all come with baggage and have all felt displaced, unwanted, and discarded. They all were/are given a great life and grand adventures through me with travels from sea to mountain to desert to lake. We have met lifelong friends together and have brought joy to many hearts. We have had our hangups and limitations as well as our major triumphs. We have done so much, but not achieved the CGC. It was my bucket list. To me, the CGC is something we had to truly struggle for and face our fears to achieve, to me this is what rescue/adoption is all about, it's about the heart of a dog, it's about Melli's love for me no matter what had been done or not done to and for her in her previous life. Sooo proud! I take NO credit for this achievement. It's all Melody. I just held the leash. Way to go little wiggly piggly diva girl!

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  6. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    Tinsel and I send out a great big woof of congratulations on a job well done.

7. Rileys mom

Rileys mom Forums Enthusiast

May 6, 2013
    MN
    Congrats Melli!

You have done a wonderful job with her!

8. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    We are nowhere in Tinsel's league, but thank you.

9. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Oh! Can't believe I missed this! Congratulations Mellie and mom! I know you must be so proud!:biggrin2:

10. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    :yes: so, so proud. Can't wait for our next class to begin! Teacher has to pass some more Intermediate 1's to get enough for an Intermediate 2.