Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Diva and the angry birds

Discussion in 'Behavior' started by Justicemom, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    In case, people don't know angry birds is a total addicting video game in which one pitches little birds at pigs that are in various types of forts. I like playing Angry Birds and I get quite animated when I play and use lots of body english trying to knock those stupid pigs out.

Tonight I came to the realization that me playing Angry birds makes Diva quite upset. It took me a while to realize this but everytime I play she comes over and wants up in my lap and snuggles into my chest. I thought it was because she was tired and wanted to go to bed as I usually play late at night. But no its me playing the game because here it is 8:30 and she is in my lap. So weird.:lol:

I guess she thinks I need to chill out or she really wondering why I am so tense. Stupid green pigs.:lol:

2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Hahaha! That is so funny!

And I can totally relate--sounds like something Lexi would do.

3. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    hahahaha reading the title I was thinking of my evening with my mom...We were cooking outside so we were standing on my deck which has great visual of the neighborhood, so we are standing there all of a sudden I catch some birds gathering supplies for their nests...well my neighbor has sticks wrapped in twine...well the bird wanted the twine...they got about 2' free and my mom and I looked at each other and said nooo they arent going to take off with it are they??? it was still attached the sticks...yup sure enough tries to fly away and the bird comes shooting back like angry birds...we laughed soo hard!!:lol:

4. Meldor

Meldor Forums Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2011
    Ottawa
    AHahahaa That is hilarious! :yuckyuck

I'm pretty quiet playing angry birds since numerous hours of playing on public buses surronded by strangers trained me to keep my emotions contained :lol:.

Kyara does get pretty vocal and upset about us playing the tank game in Wii play (simple dumb game but for some reason my BF and I get very intense about it when we get to a higher level). She will place herself in front of the TV, whine, bring us various toys, puts her head on our lap and will even bring us some rawhide chews to see if it will calm us down.

Our poor Shelties :wink2: they try and take such great care of us :lol:!

5. PreciousSheltie

PreciousSheltie Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2011
    :biggrin2: hahaha that's TOO funny :D:D:D Diva: "Those stupid piggies making Mommy go :gaah?!... :("

6. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    My agility trainer calls Dandie an "angry bird" all the time :rolleyes2:

7. Justicemom

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    OMG I just spit soda on my laptop. Stupid birds.:lol::yuckyuck

8. Justicemom

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    That is too cute. Chill out mom. Here will a chewie help.:lol:

9. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    :yuckyuck
    to funny !!!
    green piggies, green lemmings...what's with the green

10. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    :yuckyuck Those Angry Birds are something else, poor Diva, :hugs.