Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Chip's surgery

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by ferg, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    When it is Cubby's time, he will be wearing the raincoat of shame. It makes it near impossible to reach the back end and should work just fine. Of course, it will be winter-like so a rain coat will be fine for him.

2. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    This little guy sure seems to lead a charmed life. Incision has never been discolored, he has definitely never felt bad, he seems more happy than ever, and I am sorry, CHIP'S VET, Chip has been playing since about 3rd or 4th day.

He has been a very good boy lately except for his love of his poop, we are working on that, AND! he chewed off about four inches of fringe from the end of one of our Oriental rugs. That definitely is not good!

3. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    I'm glad Chip is doing well :biggrin2:. As for the fringe, that is the reason I no longer have the rope toys with fringes on the end. Ruutu pulls them out and ate A LOT of the strings. Never had a dog do that before, but each one teaches me a lot of new things. :yes: