Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Nickname for your dog?

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by BarbV, Feb 13, 2014.

1. daisysparky

daisysparky Forums Regular

Jun 16, 2013
    Ohio
    Sparky - Sparkles, Sparkle Baby, Sparkle Boy, Sparks, Baby Boy, Kangaroo Boy, Noisy Boy, Spark Plug (by my dad)

Daisy - Bella, Bella Girl, Daisers, Daiser Dog, Fluff Butt, Oreo Sundae, Miss Piggy, Baby Girl, Daisy Duke (by my dad - one of her blue merle grandfathers was named Merle Haggard)

Bailey - Bailey Bails, Bailer Bails, Bailers, Fluffer Nutter, Baby Girl, Cutie Pie Girl, Little Bren

The Pack - My Babies, Thing 1,2, & 3 (in order of oldest to youngest), The Three Sheltieteers, Dummy Dogs (if they've been bad), Yappie (if any one of them won't shut up after a while)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Please Feel Free to Throw Up

:ick
    Layla: Layla Sable, Layla von Sable Face, Precious, Cake Face, Princess, Precious-zita, Baby Girl, Baby Princess

Bits: Bitzel, The Boods, Bitsy Boodle, The Face, Carmel Nip, Doodlebug

Beckon: Colonel Underpants, My Big Guy, My Big Boy, The Guy, Beckers, Beckon von Feather Face, Chicken Boy, Dog of the Night, Farm Dog

Annie Laurie
    : Annie Bellum, Annie Belle, Daddy's Girl, Plutonium Dog, Little Credenza

En Masse: "You Little Vermin!!!!!!!" "Babieeeeeesssss!" (in appropriate obnoxious high voice)

3. SuzieQ1960

SuzieQ1960 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 8, 2009
    Hermiston, Oregon
    Aonghus is: Angy, Fangy, Angy-Fangy, Fang, Angelo, Fangelo, Fingles and anything else that comes to mind.

Meg is: Miss Meggie, Meggie Peggie Poo, Moose and Moosie

4. daisysparky

daisysparky Forums Regular

Jun 16, 2013
    Ohio
    Can't believe I forgot to add Bat Girl to Daisy's. She has the ears, the color, and loves to hide in and under dark places and corners we call her Bat Caves, lol.

5. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Pet names for pets!

For all of the dogs it's BABIES (in the high pitch obnoxious voice:rolleyes2:) boogie heads (no clue where that one came from), cazy babies, sweetie hearts, fluff butts, piggies, oinkers, and stinkers. I'm sure there are more that I've left out.:wink2:

F-kap; F-kapers, Sir F-kap, Ol Man, Fat Ol Man, Blubber Butt, Dug (short for dumb dog, Dad's nickname for him), and Sir Farts-a-lot.

Jody; Joe, Goofy, Goof Ball, Crazy Boy, Loony Toonie, Cuddle Bug, and Sir Kiss-a-lot.

Dixie; Dix, Dixie Dog, Dixie Doodle (no YANKEE Doodles here!), Dixie Land Delight, and Madam Squeaks-a-lot (she was Madam Squirts-a-lot when she was a puppy, if you know what I mean:ick).

Sarah; Sarah Baby, Duches, Pre Madonna, Princes, Queen Sarah, Miss Priss, and Madam Howls-a-lot.

Ida; Ida Red, Little Miss Ida Red, Miss Red, Sweetie Baby, Little Girl, Wriggle Butt, Bootie Breath, Madam Barks-a-lot.

6. Sharon

Sharon Forums Sage

Feb 27, 2008
    Southeastern Ct
    Nicknames for your dog?

Shadow is Boomba or Shadowman and Sting is either Boo Boo or Stingaliscious.:lol:

7. Harbour

Harbour Forums Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    Waynesville
    Koffoy: Koff Koff, Fu, Jumper or Tigger

Harbour (at the bridge): Boo Bear, and my Dad called him Dog. When he wasn't listening he was called Harbouring Angels Love

8. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    Kayla - pretty pretty Kayla, pretty lady

Tessa - evil weeble, little thief, shaussie, devil dog, food wh*r* ( buy a couple vowels)

Sugar- sugar butt, cheerleader

Zander - zan, punk, zany boy

9. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    Honey: Hun Bun, Honey Bunny (she jumps up a lot) and fiance calls her Fuzz, Fuzzy Fuzz Butt because she has extremely short hair, but is really poofy

Ruutu: Ruu, kid, and kitty are his usual ones.

10. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Pack name for the dogs is puppies and the cats is girls.

Deska's nickname is bottom - and how often do I say that out loud in public:eek:

Tully is cheeky monkey