Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

[Video] Precious' Easter Egg Hunt Fun

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by PreciousSheltie, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    Loved your new video and Precious is so fun to watch. Wish I had thought of an Easter egg hunt for Danny Boy. I think I will still do some sort of hunt for him seeing how much fun Precious had. Very impressed how she stays. It is so funny watching her play like a cat.:lol:

2. PreciousSheltie

PreciousSheltie Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2011
    Hahahaha So glad to hear you enjoyed watching Precious' video so much, do hope your egg hunt is a lot of fun too and Danny Boy enjoys as much as we did :biggrin2: Precious...... is just a bundle of joy: very lively, very happy :lol: It is indeed so much fun watching her play, I laugh every day because of her cute little quirks!~

3. LadyMcBeth

LadyMcBeth Forums Enthusiast

Oct 30, 2010
    San Marcos TX
    What a wonderful video! Precious is just so....precious! What an adorable little girl! And a very good dog too!

4. PreciousSheltie

Mar 13, 2011
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: Thank you! <3

5. rosesandlace

rosesandlace Forums Enthusiast

Awesome video Michelle! Precious is a smart and fun loving girl ... you are great company for each other!!!

6. PreciousSheltie

Mar 13, 2011
    :eek: Glad you enjoyed it Barbara! <3

7. pixgal

pixgal Forums Enthusiast

Jan 26, 2012
    Beaverton Or.
    So cute. I love your photos and videos.

8. PreciousSheltie

Mar 13, 2011
    Thank you so much, glad that you do :) <3

9. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    she's so sweet, that face, gets me every time :D
    You can tell she is air scenting at some point, at first she keeps back to where she found the first egg, then her nose goes up again and then she is like OHHH I get it! I get it...

I do the game with Toffee, I say:"Use your nose" when he has lost his ball, I threw too far or I hide it on purpose, it's a GREAT game and mental stimulation, just wonderful to see them use their nose as it was intended to be! Funny enough a lot of dogs don't get to to it enough, that's for sure!

10. PreciousSheltie

Mar 13, 2011
    :D:D Yes, I noticed that too! She does go back to her previous find-locations to see if she can pick up anything, it's so cute to watch her work work work to find that scent <3 Glad you enjoyed watching!